test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Worf's Sash

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
All through his starfleet career, worf was able to wear his klingon sash. I would love my fed klingon to be able to wear a klingon sash.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    hmm ya thay may add that
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I favor this if nothing else because the passive buffs a C-Store Klingon gets aren't that nocably different from what you get with an alien in the character creator and they have no unique cosmetic bonus. The big "Klingon" thing about them is just the inability to use Tribbles.

The sash/baldric would add a lot. If not a rank based one like KDF then just a standard "House of Martok" one.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I would like the accurate sash from Kor in TOS as well.

The pins near the collar would be nice as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'd personally like to see the Doctor's overcoat from TNG. Beverly Crusher's common garb.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I have asked for this sash for Klingon BOs many times but have heard no response :(
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Here, here! I would love the sash option...I'm sure it will come in some kind of C-Store pack. I wouldn't mind it actually...like a Worf pack that includes the gold sash from Season 1, the standard sash, and then one, maybe, like Martok's or Ambassador Worf (from All Good Things). Just something for a Klingon officer in Starfleet! And speaking of uniform additions (though this belongs in another topic for the most part) I would love to see the addition of dress uniforms...but as an easy on-off option that doesn't require a tailor!