test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Loot!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Recently Action Replay a lot of great things have come from it. Reasons to go back to old missions and get Loot you missed out on and loot that may help you.

Well recently.
Put unique:
Subspace Field Modulator
Triolic Pattern Enhancer
Cloaking Tractor beam mines
and a few more

I'm suggesting give us OTHER stuff do get with action replay besides a shuttle phaser and shields we can craft.

The Engine from the Sharian Sword mission is proof you can think of amazing loot to go back for time and time again.

So instead of Uniqueing things that can be useful at times[Looking at you Subspace Field Modulator], Make OTHER loot just as good if not scalible and interesting that we can go back for.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    So instead of Uniqueing things that can be useful at times[Looking at you Subspace Field Modulator], Make OTHER loot just as good if not scalible and interesting that we can go back for.

Or even obtain the first time! ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I wouldn't be opposed to more loot at replay, but the Dev's do have limited time so I don't think its absolutley necessary.

I would like to see it though :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I am hoping that the engine gets a reman/romulan graphical overhaul or becomes part of a set
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Totally agreed. Unique equipment is a big part of what makes this game fun for me.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    The whole Uniquing thing is getting out of control.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Unique-equipped would be a better deal than Unique-to-character.

That way we could have the interesting items on all our ships, without needing another dull drag-and-drop when switching over to a new one. Yet still only be able to use one at a time.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I like that idea.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I hate double posting myself but something really needs to be done.
  • Options
    edited March 2011

That way we could have the interesting items on all our ships, without needing another dull drag-and-drop when switching over to a new one. Yet still only be able to use one at a time.

Agreed. This would make ship swapping a lot easier.
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Indeed. I abused te replay so I could get a SSFM for each of my ships before they were unique. Now I have 10 oe so of them, not because I want to exploit multiple SSFM's (and I don't, ever) but for the same reason's I acquire mk XI/XII purples for all my tier 5 ships. Those are kinda hard to explain and make it sound sensible, I just want each of my ships to have it's own gear. I know I could just swap te gear around and its not like thats hard to do but I just like the idea of having other ships setup and ready to go. Keeps me playing at least.

If it can be done, unique-equipped would be superb :)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I know this thread is a bit old but it was the only one I could find like it. I agree there needs to be more loot incentives.