test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Efficency trait NERFED!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2011 in The Academy
With this new pach the efficency trait is nerfed(edit- broken) totally and that is making me very angry!
I have put at least 200 mil energy credits in officers that has that trait and thats a lot of playing time and effort from my part! And now they are useless! Why release a pach that nerfs this??
I also believe this affects efficency captains.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Its not nerfed its broken, wait for the next patch, it should fix it.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Not a nerf. The traits does not work AT ALL. Same as all space traits in fact. Its broken so it will be hotfixed hopefully soon :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I found it ironic that in this post the OP was talking about spending so much EC and the next post down is about how to earn EC.

Hopefully they will fix this efficiency issue efficiently so that I can better use my time during the three day weekend. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    With this new pach the efficency trait is nerfed totally and that is making me very angry!
    I have put at least 200 mil energy credits in officers that has that trait and thats a lot of playing time and effort from my part! And now they are useless! Why release a pach that nerfs this??

Where did you see this nerf outlined? I just re-read the patch notes and there's nothing in them that would hint to or denote a nerf to Efficiency.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ok in my rage i felt it like a nerf. But i rally meant "changed" or bugged.
    I´m just hoping they fix this like..today. I´m not the only one with efficency traits on BO:s or captains i believe ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Even though release notes may not specify certain changes, there are instances where changes still occur (by accident or with intentionality) due to the simple act of releasing a new patch.

So, it's a different game for those who are flushing out the bugs, as they are constantly faced with challenges (known & unforeseen).

I'm patching up right now, so I'm curious what those efficiency changes might be.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Mine has 4 space traits so I am fully castrated at the moment. :p
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Even though release notes may not specify certain changes, there are instances where changes still occur (by accident or with intentionality) due to the simple act of releasing a new patch.

So, it's a different game for those who are flushing out the bugs, as they are constantly faced with challenges (known & unforeseen).

I'm patching up right now, so I'm curious what those efficiency changes might be.

The change make your efficency from your BO:s and also if you are a captain, zero. Thats is, your max possible efficency is now at level 52.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Efficient just don't work the bug is known since two or three days on tribble and was already reported there.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    The change make your efficency from your BO:s and also if you are a captain, zero. Thats is, your max possible efficency is now at level 52.

Oooo... That's nasty!

Still patching. So, you're telling me, in addition to crew Not Giving the typical +5... Our Captains are Not Giving the +10?

So, this affects nearly everyone, not just those who stock their bridge officer stations with eff. crew? Wow!! Whatta change!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Efficient just don't work the bug is known since two or three days on tribble and was already reported there.

:eek:

Oh that's good. Any idea when the fix goes live?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well as one earlier poster said- it seems that ALL space traits/passives are gone at the moment.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    With this new pach the efficency trait is nerfed(edit- broken) totally and that is making me very angry!

Efficiency and a couple other traits are comfirmed as bugged.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    They gave us cute new coloured fonts and took our space traits away....i don´t care for that trade me thinks :(
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    is this fixed yet ?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Asm0deus wrote:
    is this fixed yet ?

Yes. It was fixed the very next day.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    o great :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well that partially explains my poor performance in CnH yesterday, the rest must've been just me.