test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My first mission

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I worked through the basics and published the first part of what I hope will be a much more complicated and interesting mission. (for those of you who are curious, it's filed under "My First Project")

A few basic questions, if I may.

1) Is it possible to be in a UGC ground map without four BOFFs following me around? In this scenario, I/the captain/you are having a conversation with your bartender buddy. Later on, you race to an injured crewman in engineering, where you presumably wouldn't want even _more_ of your crew running into harm's way.

2) Is it possible to have NPCs in different positions? I'm lookng to have an injured engineer either in or near a fire who you save and have beamed directly to sickbay. Can this be done with our current tools?

3) Is it possible to make ship interiors shake, like when there's an explosion on board?

4) Is there a way to make my ship "limp" to the nearest starbase, with visible damage and reduced max warp?

Thanks for your help.

EB
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can't seem to find your mission in the search
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can't seem to find your mission in the search

Not to doubt you, but I got one review this morning, so I know it's out there.

I just now renamed it "Scan 5 things".