test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry is nearly here!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Join me in the count down to Monday! The Golden day of which the gates holding back the awsomeness will be unlocked!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Anders118 wrote: »
    Join me in the count down to Monday! The Golden day of which the gates holding back the awsomeness will be unlocked!
    And you have a post that proves Monday is the day?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    And you have a post that proves Monday is the day?

He might not. Dan said 'Maybe'
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, that's why I asked if he has a post to confirm it. I hope it is Monday but I don't intend to get my hopes up.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    STO Resistance is futile it's been since Wednesday, November 24th at 10:00 am PST (18:00 UTC) until Monday November 29th at 10:00 am PST (18:00 UTC)!

Make sure to hop on and spend some time testing Star Trek Online's third season: Genesis, and you may earn a very special surprise! . No surprise has happened No season 3 Genesis No Special prizes No Foundry nothing we Borg are amassing a force at earth space dock to assimilate Stormshade.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    there was a post on the forums about that they were trying to get the forge out last week but if they could not fix the bug they would hold it off till Monday however then a few hours later the updated post was that it would not come out that week (last week) and would only come out when its ready so..not sure if that means if it may not come out Monday or... just confusing he should have put in the last post to conferm ok it will be out monday .this coming week etc.

Honestly i can wait if i can just get more infomation for example will the foundtry be nothing more then a version of the city of heros mission editor or will it be more advanced i.e. can hand place objects and NPCS and such i assume the latter from the bits of info out there but... honestly very little real infomation has given on it yet.

its just frustrating for us for them to say ok beta is going out on the test server...here then they push it back and all.

Either release it already or stop teasing us at the very least you could provide more infomation or why not post some videos? some videos on youtube with a walk through or allow the guys at STOKED to get a hands on preview or something?

give us something tommorow at least a definate (its coming out this week) or some hard info on the features... !
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Borg3of5 wrote:
    STO Resistance is futile it's been since Wednesday, November 24th at 10:00 am PST (18:00 UTC) until Monday November 29th at 10:00 am PST (18:00 UTC)!

Make sure to hop on and spend some time testing Star Trek Online's third season: Genesis, and you may earn a very special surprise! . No surprise has happened No season 3 Genesis No Special prizes No Foundry nothing we Borg are amassing a force at earth space dock to assimilate Stormshade.
    the "special reward" for testing triblle will be given out shortly after Genesis is on holodeck, just like the tribble of borg and fluidic space tribbles. both of those came to tribble testers about a week after their respective season release were put onto holodeck.

but yeah, from the mouth of a fleetie who is in foundry closed beta, this may be delayed. we shall find out in the next 12 hours- i guess

also the next piece of evidence to the delayed release is the lack of an announcement of tribble going offline for maintenance and a patch
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    it wont be a another tribble it'll probably be another useless device like the dampener thing from the breen
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    me no think so... NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THE DEVS TELL U ANYMORE i seriously dont know what to believe
    :(
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Cheer up at least there is a strong possibility that it will be in the Season 3 release :cool:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    QuanZen wrote: »
    Cheer up at least there is a strong possibility that it will be in the Season 3 release :cool:

Which can also be released by the latest December 14th according to the calender. :( Who knows...they could push that back too...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Neelix labors to cook up the Foundry to serve to a group of hungry Klingons. While he's rushing around in a panic-stricken state, all he hears is:

We want Foundry! We want Foundry! We want Foundry! :mad:
    ...................{bang}....................{bang}....................{bang}
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    stormy is teasing something on twitter (cryptic_stormy)