test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wolf 359.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So i have a story arc idea that could be kinda fun, and epic, without breaking cannon.

Hows about a training program that is developed to replace the Kobayashi Maru at starfleet. A no-win, using the battle of Wolf 359 or another major battle (like end of dominion war, etc). Story could be that its a training mission that starfleet or kdf wants you to test. ie a holodeck based program on a large sized holodeck on Quo'nos or Starfleet HQ.

So my question is... for anyone who has been reading these forums more then I have, is there a limit to the number of ships you can import into a single map? can you alter the level of an enemy? ie a borg tactical cube set at lvl 70.

Anyone have any suggestions for other epic fights? I have some other UGC storyline ideas, but i for one think it would be fun to relive epic missions.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Hope that we are able to make a Borg or undine battle at wolf 359 that would be awesome
    or an epic battle at Vulcan or Andoria with the Jem hadar
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I got a idea for WOLF 359 dealing with time travel of couse. need to go back and watch all the Star Trek show dealing. I want to a canan story arc.