test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

sever is closed for maintenance!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
:D Could this be it guys? What we have all been waiting for? Today??? or is it just another tease!

Mr. Spock what do the sensors indicate?

Sensors indicate nothing. Because the server is offline you idiot! What you think i am a Vulcan i have to not show emotion? Are you crazy? I have been hiding my emotions for 120 years and this is the thanks i get? You treat me like your lap dog to do your bidding? Is that what i am to you? A joke? Do you find me funny? I am i an amusement to you? TRIBBLE you guys im going home.

:eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Stormshade said in another thread they are still working on the bug that stopped release last Wendsday
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm not holding my breath, but I'm a cynic. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I sure hope this is it! If not... then I shall run into a deep dark hole screaming curse yoooooooooooooooooou!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    StormShade wrote:
    The team is working on it now, and we do hope to have it available on Tribble today. However, we won't release it until it's ready to be tested by all of you.

Please understand, and be patient. There's a great deal of new tech involved here, and we want to make sure this open beta launch goes as smoothly as possible.

Thanks,

Stormshade

From the Devtracker thread
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    meh false alarm there was zero updates and you cant use the foundry yet.

Im just going to subscribe to City of Heros again so i can play with their mission tools while i wait for whenever they decide to release the foundry....

i just don't like this whole "we may come out with it today/this week/oops they are bugs we will have to wait..sorry. its better to just say it will come out "when its done" then to keep getting our hopes up and saying "it might maybe come out today or this week or etc" when it is not going to. I don't mind waiting if it means that it will be more stable and maybe have a few more features too but i just dont like the whole getting our hopes up then saying oops sorry guys

or at the very least as i said before posting some more infomation on the Foundry while we wait would be nice..... ah well.

Lets hope though the extra time will just make it that much more enjoyable :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    evenios wrote: »
    meh false alarm there was zero updates and you cant use the foundry yet.

Im just going to subscribe to City of Heros again so i can play with their mission tools while i wait for whenever they decide to release the foundry....

i just don't like this whole "we may come out with it today/this week/oops they are bugs we will have to wait..sorry. its better to just say it will come out "when its done" then to keep getting our hopes up and saying "it might maybe come out today or this week or etc" when it is not going to. I don't mind waiting if it means that it will be more stable and maybe have a few more features too but i just dont like the whole getting our hopes up then saying oops sorry guys

or at the very least as i said before posting some more infomation on the Foundry while we wait would be nice..... ah well.

Lets hope though the extra time will just make it that much more enjoyable :-)

It'd be one thing if today was presented to us as a hard deadline for a feature we had paid for. But since none of that is true I have no reasonable expectation of any new free goodness today. So if/when it is available I'll get excited. If not, I haven't lost anything. Not really.

EB
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    besides, you still got to remember its 10 minutes to 4pm where cryptic is, still got a few more hours before you can safely say it probably won't come out.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hmmm, no foundry:(
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    And so the wait continues.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    And so the wait continues.

If its this late, almost 6:PM in cryptics time id figure its not being put up today. hmm..
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Cyptic is faomus for taking there time. I would do not even have much hope for Dec 9th. Knowing them 12th or the 13th is more like it.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Sleeves wrote:
    Cyptic is faomus for taking there time. I would do not even much hope for Dec 9th. Knowing them 12th or the 13th is more like it.

so you would prefer it released with the game breaking bug so you can whine to cryptic about having a reputation for releasing buggy software too?