test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Huge update on tribble

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
There is now a huge update on tribble, don't think foundry is in it...but can always hope :p
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It looks like they've got part of the Foundry up but it's not working for me as of yet. I now have the 'play' or 'create' tabs and its asking me to create a new character so I can play test my new content, however, it won't let me create the new character yet. Gonna check back later today to see if that's updated. When I first logged in to Tribble it didn't give the new character option at first... so I'm hoping.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I'm thinking that is just in preparation for Open Beta.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    there wasn't anything in the tribble forums about the foundry, and I haven't played tribble since before season 2 launched, I have atleast 3 gigabytes of patches, just gonna wait until actual launch for foundry
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    It looks like they've got part of the Foundry up but it's not working for me as of yet. I now have the 'play' or 'create' tabs and its asking me to create a new character so I can play test my new content, however, it won't let me create the new character yet.

That was the same thing I encountered.

A 'Create' tab with a 'New Character' button that lit up when moused over but didn't respond to being clicked upon.

Looking forward to seeing this actually work and getting a chance to play with the Cryptic content tools, even if the version we get at launch is horribly stunted and restricted.