test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Promotion to Vice Admiral Devs HELP :) Please

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Okay, so I'm stuck at Rear Admiral 6. I spent skill points but have 200 left to spend but I earned them. I get the message that I reached the highest level and now have recieved the vice admiral missions etc but no promotion, rank, or refit. please help me to get promoted! I will donate or give you energy credits lol thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay, so I'm stuck at Rear Admiral 6. I spent skill points but have 200 left to spend but I earned them. I get the message that I reached the highest level and now have recieved the vice admiral missions etc but no promotion, rank, or refit. please help me to get promoted! I will donate or give you energy credits lol thanks!

Just spend them on any skills you have - use them up and you'll get the Vice Admiral promotion.

If you have filled up all your level 1 and level 2 skills, then you'll need to go respec because you should have distributed them all more evenly.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    where do I go on earth space dock to retrain? I got a free retrain token but not sure where to use it.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    where do I go on earth space dock to retrain? I got a free retrain token but not sure where to use it.

In the middle of the ring. There's an NPC to retrain your skills there.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thanks so much! let me go see
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Officially Vice Admiral Ruse :)

THANKS EVERYONE :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Grats . :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    i have 100 points that i ca nnot get rid of and i am at the same level rear admiral upper level 6
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    JRUEPAROE wrote:
    i have 100 points that i ca nnot get rid of and i am at the same level rear admiral upper level 6

You need to completely respec to spend thoose last 100 points... Sorry but there is currently no way around it.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    ca nyou tell me exactly where ot go so i can retrain to get rid of the last 100 points i looked everywhere at spacedock and i could not find out where to go
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    In the middle there is a 'skill trainer'. You need to spend every last one of your points - 72700 / 72700 IIRC
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Also, if you don't have enough skill points to train a current-tier skill, then train a lower-tier one. You should have plenty left to train something.

But this is why people plan ahead for training their characters to prevent having to re-spec them later. Still, as a subscriber you should get free re-specs, so just spend the 100 on something you don't need now and re-spec when you level cap.