test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Rush Ensign

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Federation Discussion
I am working on an alt character and replayed the Mess Hall Mess episode today.

Any way that Ensign Longworth whom we are supposed to be following could move a a sense of urgency? Waiting for him to casually stroll to the next part of the ship (which has been overtaken and we are fighting our way to the bridge) is a bit annoying.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    And he should be smacked upside the head for going to get some "personal possessions" whilst the ship is in danger?

I thought that he was going to go evil/turn into something etc when I first did the mission. I was very disappointed to discover that he really was picking up some stuff.

There's just no way in such a dangerous situation that any Starfleet officer would do that. And certainly no Starfleet captain who would allow it.

It's immersion jarring for me.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I feel your pain
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    hey even starfleet misses a few. just because you train someone to deal with the situations doesnt mean they can. the real thing might just brake them.

like in real life you train a solider to fight. but not all soliders can deal with the combat mentaly.

but the dude does need to move faster. you can do like 10 laps around the ship in the time it takes him to cross 1/8th the mess hall.