test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What the Hay you broken terrodome

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Federation Discussion
I have been trying to tell you for days now and noe one would ever listen. season 2 broke terror dome and it is unplayable do to the fact myles is gone and you cant clear the ship yard. how did this clear Qa, this is a major game breaking bug and needs fix today, if it is not i want my money back because this game now broke the best mission in the game.

"face slaps cryptic"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have the same problem. Killed all the Undine in the shipyard, but the mission won't advance from there, just still says 'clear the shipyard'. This is the second day in a row that I've played through a long mission that is broken at the end (the other was "Heir we go again"). I've payed for my lifetime subscription, so I won't threaten to cancel my account, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE fix these bugs.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    yup, terradome is broken... and so is Kithomer Accord... 2 down 2 to go...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I've not tried Terradome, but KA is definitely borked. It won't advance beyond the second part, "Weaken the Borg Fleet"
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Good thing it's a universal bug. That way I won't have problems finding players to team up with for the ground part once they fix the beamdown! :D