test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exchange marks of exploration and honor?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I thought i read somewhere that we would be able to exchange the marks of valor, honor and exploration for emblems in some way shape or form but i do not see anything in game.............. Anyone know? Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There is currently no exchange for this - but we are working on more (and better) items you can obtain with your Marks.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    My biggest grips is really with the marks of valor, they took a ton more time and effort to acquire and really never got anything good for them if anything was to be marked up i would deffintley vote for the marks of valor to much work and to little reward.

And thanks for the response ill be curious to see what we can get for the marks in the future, if i had to guess id say some blue weapons or something.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    dstahl wrote: »
    There is currently no exchange for this - but we are working on more (and better) items you can obtain with your Marks.

Is this going to be in line with the item/loot overhaul you previously mentioned? I still don't see any Antiproton weapon consoles which was brought up early in the 2.0 tribble build.