test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

High Lvl Tribbles worth the effort?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited July 2010 in The Academy
I've accidentally (left too much stuff in the bank) managed to breed a Matson tribble, after doing a bit of research it seems I can only have 1 buff active at a time, so I'm wondering are the high lvl buffs significant enough to stop using the dual one I have now in favour of a single aspect?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, none of the tribble buffs are especially powerful, but every little bit helps, no?

Anyway, the Mattson and Ricossa tribbles give two buffs whch are a little more powerful than lower level tribbles, such as Jasperson, but not as powerful as higher level tribbles like Nielson.

The tradeoff is that with Mattson and Ricossa, you get two slightly less powerful buffs instead of one more powerful buff.

Is it enough to make you trade one for the other? That's a question only you can answer- as I said above, none of the tribble buffs are especially powerful, so it really boils down to a matter of preference.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    It is all a matter of preference and playstyle. Also, you can make a good amount of energy credits breeding and selling the high level tribbles on the Exchange.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    My personal favorite is the Ricossa, though the max level spotted damage one (can't remember its name) is cute.

Also it can make the game interesting for an extra day or two once you get bored.