test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic how much further are you going to sell out?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sulu: Oh...my...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ceilican wrote: »
    Ok so, the perks offered to lifetime players are now available on the C-store?

What life time perk is in the c-store? i'm not seeing any...oh wait now i do the extra character slots.

i can't belive your that upset over those, they have been there since the c-store went online.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    convoy7734 wrote:
    What life time perk is in the c-store? i'm not seeing any...oh wait now i do the extra character slots.

i can't belive your that upset over those, they have been there since the c-store went online.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"

Costume Pack: The Original Series
    (280 Cryptic Points)

Do you dream of the classic uniforms of the 23rd century? Do you believe that exploration is best done in a miniskirt and knee boots? Then you need The Original Series costume pack! Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these costumes for every Federation character on an account.

Screenshots: 1
    Costume Pack: Mirror Universe
    (280 Cryptic Points)

Wear the Terran Empire uniforms that appeared in the classic TOS episode "Mirror Mirror" and don't forget your goatee! These classic costumes will bring out the dark side in any Captain. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these costumes for every Federation character on an account.
    Costume Pack: The Wrath of Khan
    (FREE)

The Starfleet uniforms of the late 23rd century are now available to all! Wear the classic military look first seen in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and channel your inner Kirk! Note: Purchase of this option unlocks these costumes for every Federation character on an account.
    NX Ship Registry
    (80 Cryptic Points)

The NX starship registry number prefix is used by Starfleet to mark experimental vessels that typically are the prototypes for new classes. Now captains can choose to give their starships this prestigious designation! Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for every Federation character on an account.
    TOS Constitution Class Cruiser
    (800 Cryptic Points)

The classic Federation starship of the 23rd century can now be yours! This Tier 1 cruiser has a 20% boost to hit points, an extra Engineering console slot and TOS-style blue phasers that increase in effectiveness based on your level. Note: Purchase of this starship unlocks it for every Federation character on an account.

Federation Liberated Borg Bridge Officer
    (240 Cryptic Points)

Rescued from the Borg, this officer will bring her experience as a Borg drone to your Bridge Crew! Federation Liberated Borg Bridge Officers have the following traits: Borg Nanites (10% bonus to regeneration and shield regeneration), Efficient (Bonus to Efficiency), Resilient (5% bonus to Physical and Energy damage resistance) and Borg Neural Blast (short-range neural hold power). Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for all Federation characters on an account.

Klingon Liberated Borg Bridge Officer
    (240 Cryptic Points)

Rescued from a honorless existence as a Borg drone, this officer is ready to join your crew! Klingon Liberated Borg Bridge Officers have the following traits: Borg Nanites (10% bonus to regeneration and shield regeneration), Efficient (Bonus to Efficiency), Aggressive (5% damage boost, 5% increase to threat rating) and Borg Neural Blast (short-range neural hold power). Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for all Klingon Empire characters on an account.
    Emote: Bloodwine
    (20 Cryptic Points)

Qapla'! Toast your victories in battle with this emote! Note: Purchase of this emote unlocks it for every character on an account.
    Emote: Khan
    (20 Cryptic Points)

KHAAAAAAANNNNNN! Scream to the stars like Captain James T. Kirk in the famous scene from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Note: Purchase of this emote unlocks it for every character on an account.
    Playable Joined Trill
    (240 Cryptic Points)

A select number of Trill are joined with a symbiotic lifeform. Play one of these chosen few and gain access to the skills and memories of your symbiote's previous hosts! These Captains begin with the Hyper Metabolism (10 percent increase in resistance to toxic damage, 10 percent bonus to maximum hit points and 10 percent bonus to regeneration) and Symbiote (3.3 bonus to Warp Core Training, Starship Engineer, Starship Energy Weapons and Starship Projectile Energy Weapons skills, 6.7 bonus to Starship Operations skill) traits. They may choose one additional trait. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks it for every character slot on an account. Joined Trill may be Federation or Klingon Empire Captains.
    Pet Targ
    (120 Cryptic Points)

A favored pet of Klingons, this fierce companion will accompany your captain anywhere you go! This is a summonable, non-combat pet. Note: Only Klingon Empire characters may use a Pet Targ.

Tribble
    (120 Cryptic Points)

Complete your tribble collection with the rare Polygeminus grex Rivera! This furry pet provides a bonus to damage resistance, damage and regeneration for Federation characters or bridge officers. Note: Purchase of this option unlocks the Rivera tribble for every Federation character on an account. Klingon characters do not get buffs from tribbles.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

really funny

i really mean it

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You do know that NONE of those items is an Star Trek Online Lifetime Perk right? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Expired comment
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Alexraptor wrote: »
    You do know that NONE of those items is an Star Trek Online Lifetime Perk right? :rolleyes:

QFT ^

none of those are life time perks except for the character slots, that is unless you got an uber lifetime sub or something, i only got a borg capt and 2 character slots with mine.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Removing the quote as it is highly inappropriate. ~GM Tiyshen"

If you're leaving, can I have your stuff please? Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Meynolt wrote: »
    Removing the quote as it is highly inappropriate. ~GM Tiyshen"

If you're leaving, can I have your stuff please? Thank you!

do you really think after the tantrum he threw about other people getting things that he believed where his and his alone, do really think he's capable of sharing?