test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anyone ever update stowikki.org?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
None of their links have ANY information.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    CRUNK007 wrote: »
    None of their links have ANY information.

these are the last changes relating to the front page. ( front page only )

25 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m Template:DYK‎; 21:02 . . (-88) . . DarkHorizon (Talk | contribs) (Undo revision 21140 by Dereck (Talk))
    * (diff) (hist) . . Template:DYK‎; 19:51 . . (+88) . . Dereck (Talk | contribs)
    * (diff) (hist) . . m List of missions‎; 16:46 . . (+4) . . Papo64 (Talk | contribs) (→Exploration: )
    * (diff) (hist) . . List of missions‎; 01:14 . . (+16) . . Papo64 (Talk | contribs) (→Patrol: )

24 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m List of missions‎; 14:09 . . (+67) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (→Special Task Force: Added Terradome)
    * (diff) (hist) . . Release notes‎; 13:00 . . (+44) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (Added May 19th, 2010)

23 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m Release notes‎; 18:06 . . (0) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs)
    * (diff) (hist) . . Release notes‎; 09:06 . . (+186) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (→2010: )

22 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . Data Samples‎; 12:17 . . (+2) . . RachelGarrett (Talk | contribs) (→List of Data Samples: Created overview Table)

Retrieved from "http://stowiki.org/wiki/Special:RecentChangesLinked"

Source
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    these are the last changes relating to the front page. ( front page only )

25 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m Template:DYK‎; 21:02 . . (-88) . . DarkHorizon (Talk | contribs) (Undo revision 21140 by Dereck (Talk))
    * (diff) (hist) . . Template:DYK‎; 19:51 . . (+88) . . Dereck (Talk | contribs)
    * (diff) (hist) . . m List of missions‎; 16:46 . . (+4) . . Papo64 (Talk | contribs) (→Exploration: )
    * (diff) (hist) . . List of missions‎; 01:14 . . (+16) . . Papo64 (Talk | contribs) (→Patrol: )

24 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m List of missions‎; 14:09 . . (+67) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (→Special Task Force: Added Terradome)
    * (diff) (hist) . . Release notes‎; 13:00 . . (+44) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (Added May 19th, 2010)

23 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . m Release notes‎; 18:06 . . (0) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs)
    * (diff) (hist) . . Release notes‎; 09:06 . . (+186) . . Sgc2000 (Talk | contribs) (→2010: )

22 May 2010

* (diff) (hist) . . Data Samples‎; 12:17 . . (+2) . . RachelGarrett (Talk | contribs) (→List of Data Samples: Created overview Table)

Retrieved from "http://stowiki.org/wiki/Special:RecentChangesLinked"

Source

None of those articles has any information on anything useful.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    CRUNK007 wrote: »
    None of those articles has any information on anything useful.

true, but that is what was changed. ( it does seem slow on that site. )
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i elect zodi as the new compiler for stowikki...
    (i mean he is always posting STOked stuff here for them so he knows how to transfer/direct information)

:rolleyes:

I post it, and you debate it. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i elect zodi as the new compiler for stowikki...
    (i mean he is always posting STOked stuff here for them so he knows how to transfer/direct information)

:rolleyes:

Oh no... I have more important things ( like a garden I'm to be planting right now instead of posting. ) nor do I have the time. ( even If i carry a netbook, and black berry with me at all times. ) I could never do that. ( in truth I really don't want to do that, wikis are not my thing. I just enjoy bringing information to people. )
  • Options
    edited May 2010

I post it, and you debate it. :D

YOU KNOW IT.

for the 10 char gods
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Take a look at the link in my signature, its my site and i am always trying to keep it update. Since I work on the site alone it takes me a bit of time to gather the info, make a page, and put it up, but I get it done. I always welcome suggestions for new topics on my site.

Shameless self promotion, its the best :D lol
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    attilio wrote: »
    Take a look at the link in my signature, its my site and i am always trying to keep it update. Since I work on the site alone it takes me a bit of time to gather the info, make a page, and put it up, but I get it done. I always welcome suggestions for new topics on my site.

Shameless self promotion, its the best :D lol

Awesome if you don't mind may I add that to my sig so I can promote your site?
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Zodi-emish wrote:
    Awesome if you don't mind may I add that to my sig so I can promote your site?

Go right ahead.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Go right ahead.

alright give me a second. to put it up so I can see how you like it.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    how does it look. ( also I'm running out of sig space, so I was limited. )
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Looks good, but it says databank on my site, not database :p it doesn't really matter though
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Looks good, but it says databank on my site, not database :p it doesn't really matter though

fixed it.

FOR THE 10 CHAR GODS
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    awesome, thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The problem with STOWIKI is that there are soooooo many changes happening to STO right now that it is

1: Hard to keep up with the changes

2: Hard to know all the facts at all times, as there are sometimes even undocumented changes in the patches. (Hey cryptic... Did you know that in many contries it is illegal to force a install on customers without telling them about the changes?).
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    anazonda wrote: »
    The problem with STOWIKI is that there are soooooo many changes happening to STO right now that it is

1: Hard to keep up with the changes

2: Hard to know all the facts at all times, as there are sometimes even undocumented changes in the patches. (Hey cryptic... Did you know that in many contries it is illegal to force a install on customers without telling them about the changes?).

1) Not really. If you keep an eye on whats happening on Tribble then you can update the site accordingly and release the new info when the Tribble patches go live to Holodeck.

2) Cryptic isn't forcing you to download the patches. You can run the game without going through the loader. Just go to the main Cryptic installation folder and run the GameClient.exe file. That'll load up the game and won't force you to download patches. If the game doesn't work that's your own fault for not updating it, but they aren't forcing you.