test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Calendar Update?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Still got the stuff from April yet. As much as I appreciate what we've all gotten this past month, as well as the upcoming stuff in this month, when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?
I'm excited just thinking about it :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    6TH-12TH Season 1.1 Supplemental
    STF: Undine Terradome
    Memory Alpha Revamp

13TH-19TH C-Store Items
    C-Store: Fed Bridge Pack "Prometheus"
    C-Store: Fed Cruiser T5 Variant "Nomad"

27TH-31ST Season 1.2 Update
    Accolade System
    Squad System (Sidekicking)
    Episode Replay
    C-Store: "Caitian" Playable Fed Species
    C-Store: Fed Science Variant "Comet"
    C-Store: Emote Pack 2
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yes I see that. The question was, however,
    "...when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?"
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    And still no word what happened to the Rigelians. They were said to come out along with Tellarites and Pakleds.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    denare wrote: »
    6TH-12TH Season 1.1 Supplemental
    STF: Undine Terradome
    Memory Alpha Revamp

13TH-19TH C-Store Items
    C-Store: Fed Bridge Pack "Prometheus"
    C-Store: Fed Cruiser T5 Variant "Nomad"

27TH-31ST Season 1.2 Update
    Accolade System
    Squad System (Sidekicking)
    Episode Replay
    C-Store: "Caitian" Playable Fed Species
    C-Store: Fed Science Variant "Comet"
    C-Store: Emote Pack 2

But Caitians are almost here! I'm sure once they are in other races will start popping into the C-store, hopefully some for the Klingon players as well as they are lacking. But Caitians!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Gath88 wrote: »
    Still got the stuff from April yet. As much as I appreciate what we've all gotten this past month, as well as the upcoming stuff in this month, when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?

Cardassians are not part of the Dominion anymore, and nor are Breen.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    But Caitians are almost here! I'm sure once they are in other races will start popping into the C-store, hopefully some for the Klingon players as well as they are lacking. But Caitians!

I'd love to have a contest of the player created races for a new race. Get the player base a bit more into the game. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    As I said, the furries freak about the 'broken promise' when the deadline for Caitians is changed or delayed, but no reaction about Rigelians. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ArievDhien wrote:
    As I said, the furries freak about the 'broken promise' when the deadline for Caitians is changed or delayed, but no reaction about Rigelians. :rolleyes:

Technically Caitians were supposed to be the first race released...before Rigelians! Also I'd like to point out the "furries" as you put it haven't been negative in regards to any other race being added. So while we do want Caitians yesterday as it were, we also want other races as it enriches the STO universe. I'm all for Rigelians! Chances are they will be in soon after Caitians, though there may be a bigger delay since there has been a hustle to get Caitians and other stuff in the game from Matt's team.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ArievDhien wrote:
    And still no word what happened to the Rigelians. They were said to come out along with Tellarites and Pakleds.

They are still set for release on June 24 as they have always been.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Technically Caitians were supposed to be the first race released...before Rigelians! Also I'd like to point out the "furries" as you put it haven't been negative in regards to any other race being added. So while we do want Caitians yesterday as it were, we also want other races as it enriches the STO universe. I'm all for Rigelians! Chances are they will be in soon after Caitians, though there may be a bigger delay since there has been a hustle to get Caitians and other stuff in the game from Matt's team.

Dstahl has estimated a May 14th release for Caitians based on how far Matt is into the design.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Gath88 wrote: »

Here is the June schedule:

STF – “Into the Hive” (1.3)
    Klingon Bridge Pack “Raptor” (1.3)
    Rigellian Playable Species (1.3)
    New Emotes (1.3)
    Dabo MiniGame (1.3)
    Random BOFF Stores (1.3)

Estimated release for Season 1.3- June 24
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Dstahl has estimated a May 14th release for Caitians based on how far Matt is into the design.

That's only their release on Tribble I believe. They are slated for the week after that on the calander :D Gonna have to download Tribble just for that!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That's only their release on Tribble I believe. They are slated for the week after that on the calander :D Gonna have to download Tribble just for that!

Probably will be Tribble. I can't wait to see the unique animations.

Edit: Well actually, playable species aren't testable on Tribble since they are c-store items. They will probably be showing up that week as boffs only.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Wait. I thought that C-Store items weren't able to be tested on Tribble? (I haven't been able to log into the game for a bit, though. I may be wrong.)

edit: Okay, while I was making my post, the above poster brought up my concern. Nothing to see here; carry on, carry on.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Wait. I thought that C-Store items weren't able to be tested on Tribble? (I haven't been able to log into the game for a bit, though. I may be wrong.)

Yeah, I just put an edit in my post because I remembered.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, I just put an edit in my post because I remembered.

Heh, yeah. That's why I added my edit.

On the thread's topic, though, I wouldn't mind seeing them put up a June calendar. It's still only the 3rd, though, so I suspect they will in time. However, if the Season 1.3 update is the only thing scheduled, it's going to be a pretty empty calendar. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Heh, yeah. That's why I added my edit.

On the thread's topic, though, I wouldn't mind seeing them put up a June calendar. It's still only the 3rd, though, so I suspect they will in time. However, if the Season 1.3 update is the only thing scheduled, it's going to be a pretty empty calendar. :D

Well, all of the ship variants will be out by then in the c-store. The Raptor bridge pack may come out earlier in the month, who knows? The new emotes may be another c-store pack as well, so they may come out earlier in the month. Now there are other things that may be in 1.3 other than the 2 things I mentioned, but the schedule hadn't been finalized as of the Last Engineering Report, so those other things may still get bumped to Season 2.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Please keep in mind that the engineering reports are a best guess at when items will be released. As we are finding with features like Terradome and Memory Alpha - they are taking longer to implement than we expected - so dates may shift as a result. I'll update the engineering report when I know more later this week.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    dstahl wrote: »
    Please keep in mind that the engineering reports are a best guess at when items will be released. As we are finding with features like Terradome and Memory Alpha - they are taking longer to implement than we expected - so dates may shift as a result. I'll update the engineering report when I know more later this week.

As always thanks for the update :) How are Caitians coming along? Do you still think we'll be seeing them around the 14th based on Matt's progress? If not, get that Jaguar you all have at Cryptic to...motivate him :p
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Actually dstahl I was also wondering how the Caitians are coming along. I don't suppose you'd throw us Caitian fans some catni... err I mean an update ;)