test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

To All Those Klingons I've Loved Before...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Klingon Discussion
I'm sure its been mentioned here many times before, but I wanted to bring up the topic (again). Like many, I leveled my Fed toon to RA5, and then moved on to try out a member of the KDF... I found the leveling process to be painfully slow, boring, and down-right dangerous to my health.

Now, I'm also aware of the players that went straight to KDF toons the second they could, honed, mastered, and began to set the bar for what a KDF toon is, and what (s)he does. Spending those hours waiting for pvp queue's to pop, or doing the painful Fed/Romulan/etc space invasion slaughters again and again-- grinding out those ranks with only one goal in sight.

This was all before Season One.

I've seen many a Brigadier General running around, and, after having re-started my own ascension towards that top rank, I'm stricken by the new content: leveling is now glossy, enjoyable, and much like buttah. I'll be hitting BG pretty soon, I think.

Which brings me to my belabored point: Pre Season One Brigadier Generals should be awarded special titles. Please. To honor the work they put into getting there before all the content was really in place, but, more importantly, to let them show off just how completely insane they really are.

thanks!!

d3n
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Naaaww...they grinded to Gen5 because they wanted to, they felt top/max level was reward enough in itself. No cookies for eating your peas and carrots.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Just get out there and leave broken Federation hulls in your wake on your trip to BG5!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Warmaker01 wrote: »
    Just get out there and leave broken Federation hulls in your wake on your trip to BG5!

Or go down in a glorious wreckage of steel and antimatter!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yer we should all get the title "TRIBBLE"
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    faithborn wrote:
    Or go down in a glorious wreckage of steel and antimatter!

Steel?

Try Kelindide-Polyduranium alloy :D