test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge questions!!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
i would really like to know why on bridges in game you cant sit in your own seat it annoys me your the captain you should at least be able to rest your butt when you want to plus why on some bridges do you doors look like there three times the size they need to be plus when if ever are we going to see a working view screen and when are we going to see a little designing of other rooms on yours ship you can visit and mingle with your crew plus one extra thing i played one mission online where they had carbon copyed a soverign class bridge and said this is the engineering of like a miranda class or some small ship come on guys you can do better than this cant we i'm not complaining cause most of what you've done is amazing by most standards but these are the little things that make you really feel like a captain and make you enjoy being on your own ship i would really love to see a ready room soon:p:D;):eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    my only complaint is the craptastic look of the basic ones I mean come on please! At least I wanted the original damn series look or something at least close to credible take on it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    to sit in your chair, stand ontop of it and click your emote list and find "sit captain" and poof.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Or:

/emote sitcaptain

You can even bind this to a key:

/bind n emote sitcaptain

then all you have to do is hit the 'n' key.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    WildmouseX wrote: »
    to sit in your chair, stand ontop of it and click your emote list and find "sit captain" and poof.

You can sit in your chair using this method!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    WildmouseX wrote: »

Problem with this, depending on the size of your captain and the particular chair on the bridge you have chosen, actually sitting in the chair with that emote can be impossible. For some your captain appears floating above the chair. For others your arms and legs clip horribly into it.

I really don't see why they didn't look into using the sit function in WoW. This is one area where copying their style would really be a good thing. Depicting the debilitating effects of alcohol is another.

:cool: