test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs, how about a forum banner contest?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hey devs,

How about a forum banner contest? Give us some rules, like no photos of actors faces or whatever keeps it within your copyrights, and then let us submit our best STO forum banner.

After you guys choose the winner, or better yet, let us vote, then it can stay up for a week or so.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah the current forum banner is ugly, however I doubt they will out source it if they change it...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    It would be a fun exercise that brings the community together in a positive way. These forums need that.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Great Idea, :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Great Idea, :D

Thanks. Any other supporters out there?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I wouldn't mind trying my hand at something like this. I already have a big selection of pretty sweet screen shots I could use.

I like the current banner though. That mission was actually pretty kool and the landscape was beautiful.

:cool:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Blackavaar wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind trying my hand at something like this. I already have a big selection of pretty sweet screen shots I could use.

I like the current banner though. That mission was actually pretty kool and the landscape was beautiful.

:cool:

I like the current one also, It would just be a temporary thing to reward the player who creates the neatest STO fan-made banner.