test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I miss killing Gorn

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
What I mean by that is the way this game is layed out once you rank up and go to a new sector there is never a reason to return to it.

Cryptic, don't be afraid to create admiral quests that return us to Klingon space. Just because I'm no longer a Lt. Commander doesn't mean that the Klingons give up.

With the remote 'mission' system that you have devised is a perfect fit for a former mission giver to contact us again for another round of Klingon fun.

You create this intruiging Romulan/Reman story line, but I got promoted and they're out of my life.

By giving us new Admiral missions/episodes in Klingon/Romulan/Cardassian space you fully utilize the sector space that you created. I want more to look forward to as an Admiral more than Borg space.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Quarlo wrote:
    What I mean by that is the way this game is layed out once you rank up and go to a new sector there is never a reason to return to it.

Cryptic, don't be afraid to create admiral quests that return us to Klingon space. Just because I'm no longer a Lt. Commander doesn't mean that the Klingons give up.

With the remote 'mission' system that you have devised is a perfect fit for a former mission giver to contact us again for another round of Klingon fun.

You create this intruiging Romulan/Reman story line, but I got promoted and they're out of my life.

By giving us new Admiral missions/episodes in Klingon/Romulan/Cardassian space you fully utilize the sector space that you created. I want more to look forward to as an Admiral more than Borg space.

quoted for truth
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I totally agree!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Quarlo wrote:

I enjoy killing federations
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    This is one area I will admit Cryptic really messed up on. It should have been made so that you could start Ensign and finish to RA5 in any region, separately or combined in the Federation, Klingon, Romulan or Cardassian areas.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You hit the nail square on the head OP.

Yes please Cryptic. Give us ample opportunity to fight in any sector at any level. Given that you have made the exploration areas scalable I would imagine you have everything a mission designer would need to crank out cool missions for almost any adversary tailored for almost any player level.

Give us depth please. Allow us to smite our favorite foes. Allow us to find alternate routes experience wise from green recruit to veteran admiral so that playing an alt isn't just a case of deja-vous.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    "Episode Replay" is in Development.
    It has been stated in the Engineering Notes for March 11.

Until then, we always have this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Fret not... Replayable Missions are coming... sometime in Mayish?

Dev dstahl Response on Redoing Patrol Missions
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I agree.

We need to return to our old enemies at our own levels.

One idea is end game quest strings like we got with the borg. We got infected, cure coming out, then others for that string.

I would love if we could have that for all our enemies.

4 gorn stf chain.

4 card stf chain

4 Rommie stf chain

Etc. etc.

I know it will take a while, but that would be some kick a end game.

What do I feel like doing this week? Borgs, cards, rommies, hmmmm. Seems like a good question to eventually have.