test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trouble Getting to Sol

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in The Academy
Has anyone else had a major problem getting into the Sol system... every time i try to go there i get stuck at the loadingscreen and can't log back on and end up needing a GM to move me elsewhere...soo if anyone else had this problem and fixed it..let me know cause its kinda getting old x.x

Addendum: it turned out upon further inspection to be an OS problem.... sooo yay....?

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    blacksigma wrote:
    Has anyone else had a major problem getting into the Sol system... every time i try to go there i get stuck at the loadingscreen and can't log back on and end up needing a GM to move me elsewhere...soo if anyone else had this problem and fixed it..let me know cause its kinda getting old x.x

No sorry not heard of it either.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I usually transwarp into Sol and I've never had a problem.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    a lot of the time i find i lag the most in the SOL area of the game and quite often in Deep Space encounters.

SOL is definitely the worst, and i have to play in stages once that happens. I wait until it's not a peak time for anybody that might play in large countries and login and move my toon to either the spacedock or out to the sirius sector block.

It's not too much of a pain for me as i only ever go there when i level up in rank (10, 20, etc).