test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solution to casual wear...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
In the future there is no "currency" also little known fact that cloths were optional too... ferengi got this one dead right for once... No shirt no shoes no problem baby! Maybe I dont want to have both my Phasers out at once but give us some ****!!! Im sure Conan made some good money by just having **** as a feature... Now I know what your all thinking (yes ALL OF YOU) thats not trek blah blah blah. news Flash this game is hardly trek may as well be able to enjoy the view :/

EDIT: Seriously that word is censored....the **** is TRIBBLE.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In the future there is no "currency" also little known fact that cloths were optional too... ferengi got this one dead right for once... No shirt no shoes no problem baby! Maybe I dont want to have both my Phasers out at once but give us some ****!!! Im sure Conan made some good money by just having **** as a feature... Now I know what your all thinking (yes ALL OF YOU) thats not trek blah blah blah. news Flash this game is hardly trek may as well be able to enjoy the view :/

EDIT: Seriously that word is censored....the **** is TRIBBLE.....

They couldn't keep the Teen rating. You will never see this or the nude Ferengi women people have asked for.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    who cares about rating anyways... it's all about $$$$ so they should hop on this like stink on cheese, or better yet.... suit on profits....
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    who cares about rating anyways... it's all about $$$$ so they should hop on this like stink on cheese, or better yet.... suit on profits....

Theyd still have to get CBS to sign off on it.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Theyd still have to get CBS to sign off on it.

A very good point. CBS has to approve everything they do.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ratings equate to target audience equate to money.

what about betazoid marriages?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    A very good point. CBS has to approve everything they do.

Well I believe "CBS" in the capacity of approving stuff for this game is blind. If I gave the yeah or ney on everything about my IP id burn cryptic down with the joke of a game they launched I say **** are in!

Welcome to Star Trek Online!!! *replaces with Frat House Online* much better :P
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Soooo instead of actually trying to talk about what to wear in the game, you are only trying to troll on cryptic some more?

This is still going on?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    You really feel the need to look at cartoon TRIBBLE to make your day?

Time to turn off the computer and get a life.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    how is this trolling? You obviously never played Age of Conan
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    because all you are doing is shooting everything down and ripping on cryptic. this isn't a discussion at alll. its just you hiding your discontent for cryptic behind a ridiculous notion.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    And your a happy lil fanboi troll trolling my ****ing thread. go defend cryptic in the appropriate thread that I am bashing them in and GTFO of this thread pest.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Exactly it is all about ££££, and as soon as you have an adult rating ISPs charge you more.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Blenda wrote:
    Exactly it is all about ££££, and as soon as you have an adult rating ISPs charge you more.

rofl where did this left field unbacked logic come from? ISP's have no bearing to charge more or less based on your content