test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is tomorrow make or break day.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
If there is not a lot of new content then I realy can,t see a reason for another months subscription. I do hope I,m wrong but from what I saw on tribble I can,t feel optomistic.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    there are still several other task forces due throughout march and april so i dont think its quite make or break yet
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    if your waiting for huge content patch tomorrow quit now , its some fixes and some new stuff witch is OK with me .
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    is there content coming they didnt tell us about?

because if you are expecting more than the TC and patch notes say, you either have inside info or you should prepare yourself for a letdown
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kevscar wrote: »
    If there is not a lot of new content then I realy can,t see a reason for another months subscription. I do hope I,m wrong but from what I saw on tribble I can,t feel optomistic.

Can I have your stuff?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Nope I have not made it to RA5 yet so until I do I will keep playing. Yes I am taking my time to get there.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    there are still several other task forces due throughout march and april so i dont think its quite make or break yet

Thats fine if you want to do grouping but get fed up waiting, they really should hace come up with 2 versions 1 for groups and one you could solo. gaev up on PVP because of the long wait time..

Some how got 2 free months so won,t quit until it,s over.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Can I have your stuff?

I,ll transport it to the middle of Risa,s sun. You can pick it up there.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm not gonna beg for massive content additions until I've paid a few more monthly fees and ranked up to Admiral, but I can tell you that if tomorrow happens and I am still seeing all or most of the bugs I've been seeing since I started, I'll be... disappointed. I just wanna play--don't wanna think about the Devs and filing bug reports every other mission.

If what they have now just felt a little more fluid and less interrupted by my BOff concluding his briefing with "br>" I'd be oh so much more satisfied.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    And bang goes another drama-thread, its supersonic now cap'n!!! We cannae stop it!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'm not gonna beg for massive content additions until I've paid a few more monthly fees and ranked up to Admiral, but I can tell you that if tomorrow happens and I am still seeing all or most of the bugs I've been seeing since I started, I'll be... disappointed. I just wanna play--don't wanna think about the Devs and filing bug reports every other mission.

If what they have now just felt a little more fluid and less interrupted by my BOff concluding his briefing with "br>" I'd be oh so much more satisfied.

When I see the br at the end, I just take it as the BO just burped. Maybe had too much Romulan Ale or something.

It at least makes it funnier.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    And bang goes another drama-thread, its supersonic now cap'n!!! We cannae stop it!!!
    :confused:
    I wasn't trying to be dramatic... not even melodramatic. Just, you know, expressing an opinion...
    When I see the br at the end, I just take it as the BO just burped. Maybe had too much Romulan Ale or something.

It at least makes it funnier.
    Ha! Beautifully RP'ed!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Task Force missions are group only content. which I am not interested in. Where is the single player content at endgame? If there isn't anything interesting or worhtwhile to do for solo players then I will most likely cancel my subscription...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    :confused:
    I wasn't trying to be dramatic... not even melodramatic. Just, you know, expressing an opinion...

Ha! Beautifully RP'ed!

No no, that wasn't directed at you, rather at the OP. :p (I shouldve been clearer :o)

I was lampooning the fact that the creation of this thread seems to serve no purpose than to generate drama (even if some people post civil things in it....)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No no, that wasn't directed at you, rather at the OP. :p (I shouldve been clearer :o)

I was lampooning the fact that the creation of this thread seems to serve no purpose than to generate drama (even if some people post civil things in it....)

(I shoulda been less touchy ;) )
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Kevscar wrote: »
    I,ll transport it to the middle of Risa,s sun. You can pick it up there.

I think your apostrophe key has been misplaced.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    (I shoulda been less touchy ;) )

On these forums? I never blame anyone for having a touchy trigger.

Being rude maybe... but being touchy no.

We all get touchy sometimes. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    vincire wrote: »
    Task Force missions are group only content. which I am not interested in. Where is the single player content at endgame? If there isn't anything interesting or worhtwhile to do for solo players then I will most likely cancel my subscription...

Try back in July, that is when the ship interiors and non-combat plus diplomacy is possibly going to make it in th game. Till then, they are working on raid and PvP end game.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    No make or break, but I'm unfortunately the kind of madman who simply cannot play the game so close to a big update. I want to play it with the new stuff, and the cannon changes, and all on my own as a Klingon exploring. And new ship bits. And new hair.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I have to say tomorrow is probably a "no".
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Heeeeeey, Peter. What's happenin?

*sips coffee*
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Honestly, I really haven't burned through the content I have now, so any new content will still be something that I will do in the near future anyways. I'm not broken yet.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    vincire wrote: »

It's a multi-player game. Yes, you can choose to level up to cap by playing only solo, but it is still a multi-player game. So if playing a multi-player game with other players is not what you enjoy, I suggest you stop playing MMOs altogether.
  • Options
    edited March 2010