test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick ques. for mr/mrs Dev =P

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Really is a quick question just to ask, if there is any rough idea of expected release schedule for season 1?

Had a quick look with the dev finder and saw mention in the tribble release notes that it's being rolled out tomorrow, (great job btw xD ) but I can't see mention of holodeck downtime for release would I be right to assume it's too early for a guesstimate? A very rough "don't hold me to this" kind of thing would be appreciated.

And one thing as Season 1 is adding a fair amount and I don't think all of it made it to tribble will it be a staggered release?

Thanks for any reply :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I was greated with a welcome screen yesterday on the main site that said the 18th, so tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Guess it must be the full thing tomorrow then.
    Here's wishing the team good luck and smooth patching for tomorrow then.

*edit for manners*
    I forgot to say thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Guess it must be the full thing tomorrow then.
    Here's wishing the team good luck and smooth patching for tomorrow then.

*edit for manners*
    I forgot to say thanks for the reply :)

You are the most polite person with a pentagram for an avatar i have ever met. Have a good day and hail satan.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    lmfao!
    Manners cost nothing and are priceless
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In case you have not visited the front page of the STO website -

Calendar :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The Calendar is correct.

Season One will be coming out sometime between March 18th and March 31st.

The video on the front page just had the March 18th date which is not accurate and it was just pulled.

Our goal is to continue squashing the bugs and concerns you are bringing up on TRIBBLE to make sure the Season One update is ready to go.

There should also be some announcements soon about times when you can play with the DEV team on TRIBBLE.

We have also started pre-patching Season One in advance of the pending update so that whenever we do press the GO button - everyone should be pre-patched and ready to go.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hold the patch until my days off thanks. I go back to the grind tomorrow so Sunday evening would be great. I know you'll let the brass know for me thanks.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well if it's not tomorrow then it's going to be Friday or early next week. They won't do it on a weekend.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    dstahl wrote: »
    The Calendar is correct.

Season One will be coming out sometime between March 18th and March 31st.

The video on the front page just had the March 18th date which is not accurate and it was just pulled.

Our goal is to continue squashing the bugs and concerns you are bringing up on TRIBBLE to make sure the Season One update is ready to go.

There should also be some announcements soon about times when you can play with the DEV team on TRIBBLE.

We have also started pre-patching Season One in advance of the pending update so that whenever we do press the GO button - everyone should be pre-patched and ready to go.

this post gets an A+
    Cryptic gets 2 points, 1 for giving a date and 2 for having the stones to change that date in order for the patch to be right.

Great Job, I mean it
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    dstahl wrote: »

:D Yay! Squash 'em good, we'll wait! ::grabs a can of Raid:: Here, lemme at 'em too!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thank you for the info dstahl, I shall change my note of good luck to patching to good luck getting the bugs worked out.

I for one certainly appreciate the effort the team is putting into the game, many thanks :)