test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regulators'

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Qo'noS
Hay STOer federation and klingon faction player we are recruiting and you don’t have to be a great player to be a regulator you just have to want to learn and further your skill in a true PvP and PvE game play. Here we are truly a team we help each other learn and better are skills. We fight in a concise and well planed groups setting. Our organize fashion give us the edge over power and brute force. Yes brute force in nice to have but in a PvP fight counts for noting. Have you ever been in a battle were your side just can’t seem to break the other side then you might have been up against a well plan group. Guess what it is not going to be any better down the line player and other fleets are getting better every day and its time to Regulate them. We plan and put teams of different combinations together to best support each other and we dominate. I have played closed beta, open beta, head start and sense the game dropped. So if you got the __________ then come join and let us Regulate on these poor sole. I’ll see you in combat and you better pray its on your side
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Gar’vok@captain.chapman
    Kato@ursoooded
    Chuckey@bobofatt
    Zar’tol@SupParticle
    Kak@sobyv
    Lmbar@moarg
    Icefire@sobyv
    Vokna@zolan75
    Raptor@so
    Hellscream@sir_dave
    Kragga@Rsekuv
    KuThane@kuThane
    Umbar@Moarg
    Glemum@pami
    Slanar@Linclon
    J’stl@Nomand1980
    SapphoofLesbos@Theaeletus
    Mora@Thentias
    Killer@archjr
    N’Kang@jay-Kae
    Mison@asmo-deus
  • Options
    edited March 2010
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Missing the intense days of Beta already? Miss seeing new changes, giving feedback about what isn’t working right, and directly contributing to the health and well-being of Star Trek Online? Well congratulations, Lieutenant. We’re here to announce our new public test shard, Tribble Test Server!

When we have a new patch that we want to test, we’ll push it onto Tribble first in order to allow you to check it out, see what’s different, and provide your feedback before it gets pushed to Holodeck. Just another way we can be absolutely certain our Live service is polished.

Sign up to test on Tribble today - work directly with the STO team via the forums and in-game, and help Star Trek Online’s new content reach the level you desire!

So, how does it work?

Our goal is to push a new build to Tribble before we push it to Holodeck, giving plenty of time to focus on testing new content and systems as they are introduced to the game before they are pushed Live.
    Simply copy one of your existing characters on Holodeck over to Tribble, or create a new character all together!
    Special play-test instructions will be posted directly to the Tribble Public Test forums, including build information, known issues, and new content.
    Supply your feedback and submit your bugs directly to the special Tribble Public Test forums or in-game using the bug ticketing system – we are setting these tickets aside as Test Server Bugs so they get addressed in the right way. The forums are always the best place to let your feedback be heard and to get developer responses to your issues.
    You can sign up to participate in the Tribble Test Server right now by clicking the button below. You’ll be able to log-in as long as Tribble is up and running! Please keep up with the Tribble Public Test forums for updates!

Signing up will add the “Tribble” server to your Star Trek Online launcher – Make sure you have selected the correct server when you are patching. This installs a full separate copy of Star Trek Online, so please verify that you have at least 10 GB of space available on your Hard Drive before patching.

DISCLAIMER

This is a test server and will not be receive Support. We reserve the right to wipe characters and take down the server for maintenance at any time. Don’t worry, your Holodeck character will not be affected!

You must have an active Star Trek Online subscription to play on Tribble - Public Test.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    REGULATORS
    Hay STOer federation and klingon faction player we are recruiting and you don’t have to be a great player to be a regulator you just have to want to learn and further your skill in a true PvP and PvE game play. Here we are truly a team we help each other learn and better are skills. We fight in a concise and well planed groups setting. Our organize fashion give us the edge over power and brute force. Yes brute force in nice to have but in a PvP fight counts for noting. Have you ever been in a battle were your side just can’t seem to break the other side then you might have been up against a well plan group. Guess what it is not going to be any better down the line player and other fleets are getting better every day and its time to Regulate them. We plan and put teams of different combinations together to best support each other and we dominate. I have played closed beta, open beta, head start and sense the game dropped. So if you got the __________ then come join and let us Regulate on these poor sole. I’ll see you in combat and you better pray its on your side
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Check out our fleet roster over 68 members and growing REGULATORS'
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Check out our fleet roster over 68 members and growing REGULATORS'

http://www.stomassplay.com/regulators.html
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    We have started the Regulators on fed side and up to 45 members.

http://www.stomassplay.com/regulators.html
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Regulators used to be the name of my WoW guild. I hope you have better luck than we did with the name. I think it's cursed. lol
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    What timezone?
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Regulators -

Will you join the remaining major Klingon fleets on a mission? Get together and go to Cryptic as a group to express our concerns as Klingon faction players, as a High Council if you will. SOMEONE has to speak for the faction and the fleets are our best shot.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=2390805#post2390805
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Staran wrote: »
    What timezone?

All over............
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yezar wrote: »
    Regulators used to be the name of my WoW guild. I hope you have better luck than we did with the name. I think it's cursed. lol

102 Klingons
    87 fed
    come join us
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    i played the cure on trib and let me be the first to let u know not just any team can beat this so come Join some of the best Klingon in sto The Original Regulators .
    107 Klingon members
    112 Federation members
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Join today a let kill some feds
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The KDF needs strong representation in this new Advisory Council the time to fight for our faction is now before its to late.

I and many of my Klingon counter parts have notice these council members are all federation bound players and fleets. while here on the klingon side we have no representation and have felt ignored through out the process of the developing this game. I have come to the deference of cryptic on many different areas of complaint and have pleaded the case to my fleet and friend that the Greater Klingon Faction is not the second rate faction it appears to be. As well as putting their fears aside that the Klingon faction is in no way complete or final. I will ask here and now to represent my fleet, my friends, and all the Greater Klingon faction players in this game.

Please show your support here and let me know what you would like to see fixed ,change, or implement into the Greater Klingon Faction. We need to do more then complaint on these forums we need to organize. We can make this game whatever we want if we come together here and let it be seen that we are dedicated, organized, and relentless. If you can type then lets here from you about your fears, thoughts, and suggestion here.

THANK YOU AND PLEASE SUPPORT
    WAR LORD VIRSWAL (KDF) FOR THE ADVISORY COUNCIL TO REPRESENT ALL OF YOU IN THE GREATER KLINGON FACTION
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Q. How were the original members chosen?
    A: The first batch of participants was a starting place decided upon by a social networking firm that works with Atari and Cryptic. They gauged interest, received responses and settled on the current members to initiate the effort.
    Feedback: What? Social Networking firm? And why not allow all to apply then make a choose it appear this is nothing more then marketing.
    Q: I would like to apply to join the council. Can I?
    A: We are looking at growing the Advisory Committee to include people who are active on our forums. Stay tuned for more information on how you can apply to become a member of the STO Advisory Committee.
    Feedback: Wait you didn’t want people that troll these forums and now you do. You think you guys should of dropped information on how to apply before choosing members and the choose members.
    Q: Will we see more details on the program in the near future?
    A: You want more details and we'll certainly provide more. Like many endeavors, it will grow, change and ultimately take a shape almost entirely governed by Star Trek and STO fans. In other words, it's malleable. We didn't formulate a specific terms of service or code of conduct, etc.
    Feedback: Really who ask some of these questions? Like you guy are not going to release more on this! Come on skip the questions that we already know the answer to this is something a politician would do.
    Q: So people who don't give feedback in the forums are going to talk to one of four strangers about it?
    A: Star Trek fans who feel overwhelmed by the forums and disinclined to post there may prefer speaking with other Star Trek fans in different venues, yes.
    Feedback: Just keep doing what your doing and you’ll get feed back from player that do not post I was one until this council sprung up.

These are some of the views our fan base is expressing to the new FAQ if you could answers any of these that would be appreciated.

Regulatos Fleet
    www.stomassplay.com
    Stand with me and fight for the Empire
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The Knights Order have created the Klingon Defence Force Vent server (50 man limmit atm). PvP or PvE use it as you wish. No Recruiting and NO FEDS are basic considerations, And NO disrespecting other players. Use it for strategy discussion or just to get to know one another.

We also encorage smaller fleets to join us as well. You can be set up with your own permanent channel for when you want to do fleet only operations.

IP: 208.43.14.30
    Port: 3904
    Password: stonline

Hope to see you in there.The Knights Order is recruiting
    http://tko.guildlaunch.com