test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in PvP Gameplay
ok i got a federation char and i have been trying to get into pvp everyday and i just cant seem to get tru the queues right now i have been waiting for 1 hour and still not in any pvp arena when is this going to get fixed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ArmadaReal wrote: »
    ok i got a federation char and i have been trying to get into pvp everyday and i just cant seem to get tru the queues right now i have been waiting for 1 hour and still not in any pvp arena when is this going to get fixed.

it is a matter of too few klingons vs too many federation
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    And now they're adding more Klingon PvE, so I think your queue problems at the high levels are going to get worse, since we'll have other things to occupy our time.

What we really need is better PvP content so that more PvPers go Klingon and stay Klingon. The current maps and queue problems have turned a lot of PvPers away from the game, which is why there are so few Klingons to fight against.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    ArmadaReal wrote: »

My Klink is lvl 45 among other things , just bored hoping for a reason to fight and log in my Klink!
    and arena pvp is not it!

I also have my fed to lvl 43 now just running missions to see something different in the game. I would love to engage in combat but with no real war goals or logistics , star bases , territory to hold , and no real way to get all my fleet mates involved lvl 10 thru 45 seems kind of a waste. One last thing reason for me not to pvp is balance.

I am sure as soon as Cryptic adds to the game and handles some pvp balance you will see more peeps in the que.

I do the dailys and log him out for now.

I would look into the organised pvp channel and that should help you get games gl
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I regularly see map queues of 35-50+ Feds vs. 0-5 Klingons for the same map. Not much Cryptic can do about people not wanting to play Klingons. I like my short queues. :p