test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I've come around, FvF is a good idea....

13»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Kontact wrote:
    I was resistant to FvF for awhile because I didn't want to see any Klingons have to wait in ques. I thought that would frustrate them even more when leveling. After last night, though, It became clear to me that FvF is needed to maintain a healthy population in the game. Here's what happened in PvP last night:

Cracked Planetoid ques popping about every 30 minutes. I played 2 and left 2. All 4 were spawn camped as soon as I and the other Feds loaded up.

Salvage Op: 2 popped for me. Well, actually one because all I saw for the second was the msg in chat saying I didn't accept in time. So that ONE I did in a 6 hour time-frame. I asked in zone in 3 Cracked Planetoids if the Klingons were queing for Salvage (out of curiosity) and ALL of them laughed and said they'll n ever que for it because It helps Feds do their daily.

If a Dev happens to read this, PvP @ t5 Fed is beyond even being called PvP. We walk into a slaughter on maps, and can't even get into the one we win 95% of due to unreasonable ques. FvF will at least give Feds a fun outlet at Admiral without waiting hours. Also, is it intended for Klingons to be able to enter Ker'rat warzone? The BoP's last night weren't attempting the mission just ganking Feds when they were engaged with the Borg. If intended, why can't Feds enter Klingon space and go to their borg warzone to reciprocate?

Before the Klingon fanboy's tell me to roll a Klingon, I already have a General....... I prefer Fed for the lore.

hehe you cry like a kid.... do you think its fun to do PvP minigames when we cant even get prober items at T5?, 2nd we can only PvP and those so called mini games are not fun when you done them 500+ times. so why dont you tell Cryptic to kill Klink faction just to make you and all other carebear noobs happy, and kill yet another game that could have been awesome. :mad: