test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP random Daily needs more clarification!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I understand that to unlock the the T5 daily pvp mission requires completing pvp based missions, thing is with the daily being random it's confusing trying to figure out what unlocks what.

Case in Point

Today I had my first pvp daily for the marks of honor. It read, engage in hostile takeovers or border skirmishes by queuing up or visiting the neutral zone. After a couple of missions and getting no credit for the daily I finally stumbled upon the capture and hold missions that do provide credit. Come tomorrow the daily could be different and the search for the right type of match will resume again. This mechanic is too shady. I know people, friends, that are confused on how to unlock all the varieties you have installed to get the pvp daily. this needs prompt attention. people should not be hindered by this mechanic.

Another thing, if anyone could list all the prerequirements for unlocking all the different types of pvp dailies for marks of honor I would greatly appreciate it.

Example

Hostile takeover and Border skirmish - (pre-mission) I don't know what I did to unlock that one.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments