test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lost Season 2 should be packaged with STO

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have watched the entire Lost season 2 getting my Klingon to the rank of Captain 6.

I was fine until I hit level 11 but then it got so boring and I mean boring, BORING. No pve to do at all, just the same old pvp time and time again. So, to preserve my sanity I put on a DVD, hit respawn when I die, shoot a few people but spend 90% of my time watching the tv and 10% playing the game. I think this game should come complete with so box set dvd series so that people can level up without being bored. :D

Cryptic also think this is a viable way to level up as they have added some quests such as die 25 times in a ground pvp game, it's perfect.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:
    If this was not ST I would not have bought it. This game IS ST but am still not playing it, you can call a TRIBBLE what you like but it's still a TRIBBLE.

Every post of yours is full of wealth of information. Thank you OP.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mickeyx wrote:
    Every post of yours is full of wealth of information. Thank you OP.

Yeah I mean I am not subscribing to it on the grounds of it being terrible.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I see nothing constructive here, ergo I must ask (as utterly futile as it may be) that you not continue to make posts like this OP.

Is there actually a constructive point here?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dont mind him/her. You are obviously making negative remarks about something they feel strongly about and they take it as a personal insult.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    biggdeuce wrote:
    dont mind him/her. You are obviously making negative remarks about something they feel strongly about and they take it as a personal insult.

You assume too much as usual!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    When I played last I had my hulk mining veldspar in the background:o
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:
    I have watched the entire Lost season 2 getting my Klingon to the rank of Captain 6.

I was fine until I hit level 11 but then it got so boring and I mean boring, BORING. No pve to do at all, just the same old pvp time and time again. So, to preserve my sanity I put on a DVD, hit respawn when I die, shoot a few people but spend 90% of my time watching the tv and 10% playing the game. I think this game should come complete with so box set dvd series so that people can level up without being bored. :D

Cryptic also think this is a viable way to level up as they have added some quests such as die 25 times in a ground pvp game, it's perfect.

I have to admit, I can't think of another MMO or game period I've ever played where your quest was to die multiple times. Has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OP's original quit thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=2153609#post2153609

3 days later, you decided to discuss the game engine in a "Not a troll post": http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=123877

On the same day as you decided that omg, everyone is leaving n' TRIBBLE: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=123728

If everyone could stop posting their own greatest hits remixes, it would reduce forum clutter by about 15%. We understood that you hated the game when you announced to everyone that you were quitting. We understood it when you totally didn't troll when asking about the game engine. We understood it when you claimed to have insider information about the mass exodus. We just didn't care any of those times. Well, goofs like bigdeuce did, since it was an omgwtf troll thread everyone pounce opportunity for them.

Btw, if you feel like replying, answer one question: Why should anyone take anything you say seriously after viewing your posting history?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    OP's original quit thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=2153609#post2153609

3 days later, you decided to discuss the game engine in a "Not a troll post": http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=123877

On the same day as you decided that omg, everyone is leaving n' TRIBBLE: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=123728

If everyone could stop posting their own greatest hits remixes, it would reduce forum clutter by about 15%. We understood that you hated the game when you announced to everyone that you were quitting. We understood it when you totally didn't troll when asking about the game engine. We understood it when you claimed to have insider information about the mass exodus. We just didn't care any of those times. Well, goofs like bigdeuce did, since it was an omgwtf troll thread everyone pounce opportunity for them.

Btw, if you feel like replying, answer one question: Why should anyone take anything you say seriously after viewing your posting history?

You must be a fan, would you like my Cyber Autograph?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:
    You must be a fan, would you like my Cyber Autograph?

So lets just get this straight for posterity.

He actually shows us your posting history, makes a good point about simply posting and reposting useless crud over and over, and asks you a simple question that you need to answer for in order to regain a modicum of respect.

And this is how you respond?

(and you skate the question)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    .....Why should anyone take anything you say seriously after viewing your posting history?

my question is:

why should anyone take anything posted by anyone on a game forum seriously...especially in the general discussion areas. ?

but hey... to each his own....... Jonestown took Jim Jones seriously......

.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So lets just get this straight for posterity.

He actually shows us your posting history, makes a good point about simply posting and reposting useless crud over and over, and asks you a simple question that you need to answer for in order to regain a modicum of respect.

And this is how you respond?

(and you skate the question)

Skirt the question... I'm not sure why it's more correct, as I'm not sure where the phrase came from, but there you go.

And, he didn't really. He answered it pretty accurately by ignoring it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    my question is:

why should anyone take anything posted by anyone on a game forum seriously...especially in the general discussion areas. ?

but hey... to each his own....... Jonestown took Jim Jones seriously......

.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lemme rephrase that then:

Why should anyone assume that what you are putting forward as your position is, infact, your position?

Happy?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:
    Skirt the question... I'm not sure why it's more correct, as I'm not sure where the phrase came from, but there you go.

And, he didn't really. He answered it pretty accurately by ignoring it.

meh, skating... must be the winter Olympics subtly influencing my braaaaains.

True. True. Well so much for another waste of kilobytes.

/thread
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    NinetyNine wrote:

I actually don't care what anyone thinks of me, the game or anything else tbh.

This is a forum on the internet, it's full of faceless people and I have no friends at all on-line. All my friends are real and I see them regularly IRL. Respect is earned and it's impossible to earn that on-line, it has to be done IRL.

So again to answer your question, I do not care what anyone thinks of me on-line as it does not matter at all. Read me threads/ignore me/agree with me/abuse me....it's all in a world thats not real and I don't give a TRIBBLE. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:
    I actually don't care what anyone thinks of me, the game or anything else tbh.

This is a forum on the internet, it's full of faceless people and I have no friends at all on-line. All my friends are real and I see them regularly IRL. Respect is earned and it's impossible to earn that on-line, it has to be done IRL.

So again to answer your question, I do not care what anyone thinks of me on-line as it does not matter at all. Read me threads/ignore me/agree with me/abuse me....it's all in a world thats not real and I don't give a TRIBBLE. :D

Interesting viewpoint.

I disagree however, I believe that respect between civilized persons can and should be earned online.
    But that is just my personal view and modus operandi.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:

You are a bad Kling,that's all.
    I think the devs got their campaign right , also very very lazy of them ,but they've got them right,and that is good.
    Few feast missions they could had ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tanagrah wrote:
    Respect is earned and it's impossible to earn that on-line, it has to be done IRL.

I'd disagree with this part, because you're proven that it's possible to lose it online, so it has to be true that one can earn it.

Modus ponens, and ****.