SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Ten Forward
has anyone been to www.cryptic.com?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So what else is new? Cryptic is always making fun of itself. Have you ever played Champions Online? Everything Foxbat says is a joke.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Another excellent example is the Additions to K7 after it's littel vanishing act, the security team grilling the Klingon about what she hoped to accomplish by cloaking the entire station.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thats awesome, I love a game development company with a sense of humor.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ruivo wrote:
    That's not Cryptic Studios' domain. It's some dude's from Berkeley's domain. a company can't be responsible for every domain that looks a bit like theirs.

If you want to see the Cryptic Studios website, check http://www.crypticstudios.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:
    That's not Cryptic Studios' domain. It's some dude's from Berkeley's domain. a company can't be responsible for every domain that looks a bit like theirs.

If you want to see the Cryptic Studios website, check http://www.crypticstudios.com/

Vulcan has claws. Rowr.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Osagasu wrote:
    Vulcan has claws. Rowr.

Admittedly, the OP deserves a bit of a smackdown...the link to Cryptic Studio's site is right on the front page of THIS site.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ruivo wrote:

That was the results of a scan of the area between the OPs Ears . Thanks Cryptic!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Satcong wrote:

I wanna see what that 'In Development' MMO is. It looks like a Call of Cthulhu-esque game with the concept art they have posted.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    I wanna see what that 'In Development' MMO is. It looks like a Call of Cthulhu-esque game with the concept art they have posted.

I'm just wondering... With all the trouble Funcom's been having getting it off the ground, could Cryptic have acquired the rights to The Secret World? If so, I may have to do a giddy little dance of happiness.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Feor wrote: »
    Another excellent example is the Additions to K7 after it's littel vanishing act, the security team grilling the Klingon about what she hoped to accomplish by cloaking the entire station.

That cracked me up. I hope they do more things like that. Give the game a more dynamic feel. It would be cool if enemy factions can capture starbases for a time.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »

I am wondering when the developers is going to let the klingons cross the nuetral zone into Federation space in STO?:D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    nothing there, unless you mean "Not much there yet, but there will be soon!"