test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I just wanted to say about the game, the devs, and the community

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I love the game, and I love you guys/gals.

Cryptic got a decent game out in a record amount of time. I dont get a lot of time to play the game (maybe an hour every couple of days till the weekend with 2 hours a day then) but I am loving every single second of it.

The devs are doing a good job reading the forums (do they really have to respond to every single thread that is a complaint to make everyone happy) and are working to make the game even better then it is.

And the community. I love you all so much. You all make my work day brighter. It is a very entertaining experience reading all of the verious posts that are here.

In summary,

I love you guys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Syvok wrote: »

Cryptic got a decent game out in a record amount of time. I dont get a lot of time to play the game (maybe an hour every couple of days till the weekend with 2 hours a day then) but I am loving every single second of it.

The devs are doing a good job reading the forums (do they really have to respond to every single thread that is a complaint to make everyone happy) and are working to make the game even better then it is.

And the community. I love you all so much. You all make my work day brighter. It is a very entertaining experience reading all of the verious posts that are here.

In summary,

I love you guys.

I find after injesting my first few shots/beers or certain controled substances I have a wonderfull feeling of love for everyone too =D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There are no substances involved. I just...Love you guys. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010

In summary,

I love you guys.

I love you too..

*gives Syvok big sloppy wet kiss*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mickeyx wrote:
    I love you too..

*gives Syvok big sloppy wet kiss*

*blush*

<3
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There are no substances involved. I just...Love you guys. :D

Not even mood slime?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not even mood slime?

No mood slime my friend. <3
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *Splooges liberated BORG love!* Awwww you're nice.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Is no one else feeling the love?