test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

strange but am still having fun

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Been playing since open beta and am still having fun, am a commander atm and alot of the missions i have done so far have been great fun, sure the defend and patrol missions and explore missions get old but the other ones that you seem to get every lvl or 2 are great. just need more of them and raid content (20+ man) + alot of other things ofc that need to be added fixed but so long its a blast. I dont get what peoples problems are. sure release was to early by about 3 months but its to late now to do anything about that.

looking forword to my next tier ship and heading off to battle the cardassians (spelling) and them some borg. i think i will hit admiral right around the 45 day patch. Anyways people here compain but the server has a load of people inside so i must not be the only one having fun still
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have to agree. Still having fun.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I agree I'm having a blast as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    nice to see a few people agree anyways :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sTILL HERE, STILL HAVING A BLAST.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Heck, I'm a Rear Admiral and I'm still having fun too. People had, perhaps, too high of expectations for the game considering it seems to me they aimed it at casual players and not as a traditional mmorpg experience. I'm pretty sure it'll get better over the following months. And this is not to say the game doesn't have faults. It does. But it also has a pretty high Star Trek fun factor too I think.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rumbleskin wrote: »
    Been playing since open beta and am still having fun, am a commander atm and alot of the missions i have done so far have been great fun, sure the defend and patrol missions and explore missions get old but the other ones that you seem to get every lvl or 2 are great. just need more of them and raid content (20+ man) + alot of other things ofc that need to be added fixed but so long its a blast. I dont get what peoples problems are. sure release was to early by about 3 months but its to late now to do anything about that.

looking forword to my next tier ship and heading off to battle the cardassians (spelling) and them some borg. i think i will hit admiral right around the 45 day patch. Anyways people here compain but the server has a load of people inside so i must not be the only one having fun still

Totally agree... as a 5 year EVE veteran it's wonderful to be playing a game rather than having a career.

Some of the episodes are very very well done. Some so so. But all the same I can start playing at midnight (I'm a night owl) and look up and see it's 6am.

One of the things I'm really enjoying is outfitting my officers for away missions as well as outfitting my ships. Since we keep our older ships around, I've been grinding for uber gear to make the newb ship very very strong.

Load of fun. I get lost in it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh my, this game is different...its not WOW, its not SWG, its not EVE, its not even Ultima ....well its not anything out there :0.....I don't know what to do....oh my....maybe I should complain....../scarasm off

I am still having a blast and look forward to the thing to come :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Don't you know it's unfashionable to like the things you pay for?

I'm having fun too... Admiral's almost done, then I switch to cruisers / engineer... Looking forward to the next time through and actually knowing some stuff instead of stumbling through like in beta and the first time through...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This game is nothing but fun, I can't wait to see where they take it
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ditto.

Been playing since closed Beta and I'm loving it. My Borg is Captain 5 atm. Now I'm off to Cardassia Prime!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still having fun here. When things get way too repetitive in patrols/defend/explore I generally log for the evening. Shorter doses help. :) Also adds to the enjoyment factor because I'm in no rush to get admiral. Commander 2 and slowly climbing, engineering, then will go onto the other disciplines. Just hoping a ton of new episodic content comes soon as it's the most enjoyable. And hoping for major tri-corder/scanner upgrades soon so we don't have to scan 5 things! It's the 25th century 1 scan should be enough. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    what a great community we are becoming :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'll definately not be playing another game any time in the foreseeable future. :D