test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The.. yes The Daily Mission. :)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
As it is, many have finished the new content in an hour or so after server comming up.

(Some good stories though! However, why the hell do the undine need to create orbital batteries? 6 ships can take out a planet if I remember correctly? :-p)

So repeatables are needed to create a bit of an end game before we get dungeon and raid type things to do. So here is my thought on the daily.

The daily mission is a good idea, but there is only one. (BTW you get 5 for PvP as well I think)

You log on, do 15 minutes of play, and then you log off. Atleast until the new raid content. Would it be possible to let us repeat the Q quest, or even the Deep Space encounter for the badges?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aior wrote:
    As it is, many have finished the new content in an hour or so after server comming up.

(Some good stories though! However, why the hell do the undine need to create orbital batteries? 6 ships can take out a planet if I remember correctly? :-p)

So repeatables are needed to create a bit of an end game before we get dungeon and raid type things to do. So here is my thought on the daily.

The daily mission is a good idea, but there is only one.

You log on, do 15 minutes of play, and then you log off. Atleast until the new raid content. Would it be possible to let us repeat the Q quest, or even the Deep Space encounter for the badges?

Deep Space resets every 30 minutes. Read the patch notes!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Lx31 wrote:
    Deep Space resets every 30 minutes. Read the patch notes!

Ahh thankyou for the response but this does not deal with that.

This is about the Daily Mission in the B'tran Cluster. You can restart the normal 30 minute exploraiton for those badges, but I am speaking of the new "Mark of Exploration"
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well you called it a badge not a mark so I responded appropriately.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    well, while we are on this subject of Marks of Exploration, does anyone know when the Daily quest for Chart the B'Tran cluster resets so you can do it again?

Has anyone been able to do this quest again? Getting 5 Marks a day, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to get all the Marks you need to pick up all the purple items from the vendor.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well as far as I can tell it's not "daily". I did the daily for B'Tran and have waited over 24 hours. I've gone to the battle group, cestus, and the cluster itself and no remote contacts want to offer me the mission again. Not sure what's up....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well as far as I can tell it's not "daily". I did the daily for B'Tran and have waited over 24 hours. I've gone to the battle group, cestus, and the cluster itself and no remote contacts want to offer me the mission again. Not sure what's up....

its a 24 hour cooldown from when you finish it. at least, thats how it is for me, it's probably going to be a do it 4 days and let it reset one day so i don't have to stay up past midnight to finish it thing.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I wish there was a way to see your lockout timer...I did it yesterday (morning I believe), and cant remember when I finished it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    haha shut it galan :D but yeah that would def b nice to see the cooldown tiome somewhere...also on around this subject has anyone tried the tricobalt torps yet? was just wondering if was any good.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Check your captains log, shows you the time you completed it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It's the daily mission with Jon Stewart.