test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Uni: Borg?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Ten Forward
I read somewhere that "Shatnerverse" makes mention of the Borg in the MU, but is there a Canon mentioning of them appearing in the MU?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Memory Beta is probably the best place to research that.

Through my casual perusals of "non-canon", I don't think there is. But that means there never will be.

Heck, one of my characters is kinda assuming it; but it is not real well thought out (fleshed-out) yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The Borg do exist but arent encountered per say.

Shatnerverse basically states the Mirror Universe split occurs when the Enterprise-E time travels chasing the Borg tryng to Stop first contact and pretty much decides the best way to stop the borg in the future is to get Earth in a frenzy in the past about the dangers of the borg.

So when the vulcans arrive for first contact it all goes to TRIBBLE like seen in the first contact scene for Enterprise.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In my Mirror Universe the Borg are a space traveling rock group famous across the multiverse for their sick guitar riffs.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    It would be Cool if the Borg of the mirror uni were all like 7 of 9 more human with a touch of cyber and all Hot Hot Hot, they Invite people and they accept saying "well I guess resistance would be futile" :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    IMO, Mirror Borg should be an "Individual Collective", where instead of every mind fuzzing to white noise at intense levels, they should be treated as a kind of techno-telepath... where they can block unwanted information. Instead of One Mind/One WIll, it's Chaos in that it's like every other civilization out there. I'm thinking like our Earth in 50 years where everyone has WiFi embedded. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In the MU, "The Borg" is the name of Sweden's national tennis team for the Davis cup.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    No mention is given.

Though its suggested that the MU won their encounter at wolf 359 and then proceeded to destroy the borg entirely :p

but its also suggested the borg never existed in the MU, but its also suggested...

Yeah, it goes on :P