test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Undine on the C-store :O :O

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Lies...

:D how many of you crazy people here would cheer if you could play as a Undine whether it be for the klingons or feds ? :D

how many of you would go booooo ?

and how many of you would go "wtf is a undine ?" :O

If i could be a undien well :D.. .. those of ya on zee list will recive a visit :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm just curious where they got Undine from (water nymphs??) for Species 8472. Kind of makes them less "special" to me. But then Voyager did that with some of the later episodes with them in it, not to even mention how they made the Borg a frelling joke.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Do you guys make this stupid **** up as you go, or did you all have a meeting to determine how best to put out stupid TRIBBLE ideas?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Do you guys make this stupid **** up as you go, or did you all have a meeting to determine how best to put out stupid TRIBBLE ideas?

I'm going to be blunt. You are one of the problems this forum has. That was uncalled for.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

we met on the planet vulcan.. ya see.. if you had been there you could of had super fun sitting in a giant circle cheering "woo playerable 8472s" ... so unless you attend the next meeting which will be in the middle of andoria.. please return to ya "not star trek /cry /cry /cry threads"

we thank you for ya time... quit complaining and hope you have a safe and pleseant day.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Epic Win :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    usagizero wrote: »
    I'm just curious where they got Undine from (water nymphs??) for Species 8472. Kind of makes them less "special" to me. But then Voyager did that with some of the later episodes with them in it, not to even mention how they made the Borg a frelling joke.

Real species have proper names for things.

Undine is associated with water, which is the element of transformation. It seems like a real-world move to me.
This discussion has been closed.