test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has anyone encountered

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
any characters from the TNG, DS9, or Voyager series in the game yet?

If so, where?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I guess not
  • Options
    edited February 2010

If so, where?

Ive met 'the enterprise' from TOS.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes.
    Mirai Paris.
    Naomi Wildman.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    One of the Nausicaans looks mighty familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

If so, where?

Yeah I have seen a few already, first there Naomi Wildman (Voyager), and Miral Paris is part of a few major missions.

Also you can encounter a run in with TOS Enterprise with spock. (Time Travel Mission)

Keep in mind that most of the original characters from TNG, DS9, or Voyager would be really old or dead. Given this is 30 years later... Thats why the children from those series are adults in this game.

I am personally still hoping to run into the Doctor from Voyager.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I understand Harry Kim is an admiral.

And you run into Thomas Riker after a fashion in Cardassian space from what I hear.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yeah I have seen a few already, first there Naomi Wildman (Voyager), and Miral Paris is part of a few major missions.

Also you can encounter a run in with TOS Enterprise with spock. (Time Travel Mission)

Keep in mind that most of the original characters from TNG, DS9, or Voyager would be really old or dead. Given this is 30 years later... Thats why the children from those series are adults in this game.

I am personally still hoping to run into the Doctor from Voyager.

Where (what level if you remember) is the time travel mission?

Yeah I figured the characters would be older, but I figured 30 years wouldn't be a big deal considering medicine was keeping people alive much much longer in this era. I mean, didn't an exceptionally old Leonard McCoy show up in an early Next Generation episode?

I'd think that most of the characters from TNG, DS9, and Voyager would be alive unless they were killed in the war somehow. I've been hoping to run into an Admiral Picard or Riker on my travels. Plus you did have some ageless or slow aging beings we could run into like Guinan, Tuvok, Q, and Ben Sisko (thanks to the Profits.)

Didn't a 60 year old Scotty end up in TNG thanks to being stuck in a pattern buffer? I think everyone wants to visit an old Scotty and have him yell some catch phrases in his senility.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The time travel mission, is a LC mission, if memory serves me. Must be, since I didn't hit commander yest since the headstart...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Where (what level if you remember) is the time travel mission?

It's around level 15 (LtCmdr 5), City on the Edge of Never, an epic mission, and you'd best not complain about the Gateway voice. This whole mission is made far more awesome by the voice acting, and Leonard Nimoy as Spock too? Glee!

Right now they only have Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy on as voice actors, so that kinda limits who we are going to "hear" from in game. I'd think they could get some TNG, DS:9 and Voyager folks too, considering the game is apparently doing so well (as far as sales go).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    outstanding. thanks for the info.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What about the one with Riker's nephew, some craziness about hes the son of Rikers duplcate or something, not a bad likeness I thought
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Miles O'Brien's son is in Memory Alpha.
This discussion has been closed.