test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I Need to know something...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Ten Forward
Ok so I have been playing STO since the last patch and have noticed a few bugs.

BEFORE I GO ON!!!!

This post is not meant as a complaining thread and I want no belly aching over this. This post is ment to tell me if it's my computer at fault and other bugs others have noticed.

Now at time my attacks do not go off when I want em to.

Sometime I will press *a* or *d* to turn my ship and it does not turn.

Now Has anyone else had this problem or anything simalar? Is there any update on this matter.

Also if you have any other bugs that you noticed please post em.

This post is to judge weather or not it's on my end or if Cryptic may have gotten the odd glitch while patching.

Please don't troll on this thread.

After a few posts have been posted I will run a diagnostic just to be sure on my comp.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    First off, you need to put your thread into the right section.... fyi ;)

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I dont mind, he's asking for help determining if its a bug or not beffore he take it to cryptic. I do have this issue sometimes, usually if I've pressed said key whilst having both mouse-buttons pressed down to turn. For a few seconds after letting go of everything the turn keys dont work. It's usually fine after that though.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sorry xXLocutasXx I should have mentioned before hand that I was gonna bring it to Cryptic after I knew if it was really a problem or not.

Thanks Rabidfish for pointing that out.

Have scans going on my computer atm. All it's found so far is 3 cookies. So not much thus far.

I
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Sorry xXLocutasXx I should have mentioned before hand that I was gonna bring it to Cryptic after I knew if it was really a problem or not.

Thanks Rabidfish for pointing that out.

Have scans going on my computer atm. All it's found so far is 3 cookies. So not much thus far.

I

Aye np :)