test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

pet peeves

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
*SCANNER
Freaking scanner has me running all over the place. Right now its a dummy Compass pointing to the nearest WHATEVER.
How about three differant collors. GREEN =mission objetives, RED= Hostile Units, and YELLOW=collectables.

*COMMS
Comms suc in this game. its impossible to play and chat.
Chat windows are a pain in the TRIBBLE. Creating a team should start a new chat wiindow automaticly.

*TOOL BARS
I need more than 3, please.

*BRIDGE
It dosn't fo anything. Get rid of it ot make it ussfull.

*SHIPS DESIGN
Federation Cruisers should have 2 phasers and 2 photons up front and 1 each in the aft. The fire rate for Birds of Pray's Distruptors needs to increased.....ect....ect...ect

*BANK
TRIBBLE loot goes to the Farengi, other stuff to vendors, but I should be able to find plent of room for loot I whant to keep IN MY SHIPS CARGO BAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ENOUGH STORAGE SPACE !!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And another thing. How many Targs does the Targ handler have???? Get Real ! ! !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    another thing busting my shops is the house rules on bumping posts.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I spend an hour and a half grinding for skill points in a long mission and get disconnected, and when I re-log I have to spend and hour and half in the que, only to find my maps and progress we lost;

GRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Scanning is worthless.

No auto stort inventory option. My inventory quickly turns into a mess. Its hard to manually sort without using items. Left click to drag stuff from skills list onto bar to set or it won't work. Right click moving inventory or you'll use the usables. Annoying.

I think Cryptic hates me. I run past an area 3 - 4 times, serch every inch of the map for the last thingie during 'scan 4 more plants. 3/4' ground missions. I find the last one in plain view at a place I've ran by more than once before.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yashnaheen wrote: »
    Scanning is worthless.

No auto stort inventory option. My inventory quickly turns into a mess. Its hard to manually sort without using items. Left click to drag stuff from skills list onto bar to set or it won't work. Right click moving inventory or you'll use the usables. Annoying.

I think Cryptic hates me. I run past an area 3 - 4 times, serch every inch of the map for the last thingie during 'scan 4 more plants. 3/4' ground missions. I find the last one in plain view at a place I've ran by more than once before.

Be happy buddy.. scanning is only giving you an indication of where to go since what.. 2... 3 weeks? before that you had to search with your MK1 eye balls thru out the map............. Problem more is the fact the items we need to scan Do not always "glow" until we are very close to them.. so small stuff inside a forest are hard to see until your upon them.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    HondoXP wrote:
    *BRIDGE
    It dosn't fo anything. Get rid of it ot make it ussfull.
    It's just a social area atm where you can invite friends to chat. It will be added to later on and was a last minute creation. At least you're not forced to use it if you don't want.
This discussion has been closed.