test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where Did My Money Go :S?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I had over 7000 energy money, then i bought a ship worth 1300. Now i have 83 credits...wtf?

Can anyone explain this???
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Man you dealt with a dodgy Vulcan but don't worry we've all been there. The best thing to do is learn from this experience and take into account the small print plus taxes.

But being serious it sounds like a bug.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    jorban wrote: »
    I had over 7000 energy money, then i bought a ship worth 1300. Now i have 83 credits...wtf?

1. Always check over your shoulder for ferengi before activating your atm replicator.
    2. Never trust a vulcan.
    3. Why did you join the federation? they tax everything,, half of your extra cost was most def. tax.
    4. Join the klingon side, the only thing we use energy credits for are random items in th eexchange like eps consoles, and raktajinos. Everything else we buy with HONOR!!!!!!!!!
    5. Right now the universe seems to be affected by a sort of quantum, temporal, dimesnional, and sometimes supernatural wrongness that is sucking up whole planets , space stations and even entire sectors!! So be prepared at any minute to either lose the very ship from under your feet or every last bit of currency you had, cuz its CRAZEEE.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I had 17K credits after selling all my junk in the bank and inventory. Went to customize my ship for about 3k. Now I have about 2500 credits. I petitioned but I can only imagine how long it will take to get a response.

Haven't had any serious problems before today and been playing since beta. The rubberbanding is pretty bad for me today, but losing money like this is pretty unacceptable.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    space taxes
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    jorban wrote: »
    I've seen this issue posted before. It sounds like a bug. So be sure and open a help ticket on it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    its not missing, its just cloaked...

submit a ticket and be polite, give times and your locations if you can, do everything you can to help make it easier for them to track down where you were (server wise that is) so they can locate and confirm the bug that took it.

it may take them a while, but be patient, they're hiring more CS staff and things like this HAVE to be confirmed and checked before they can get it sorted, otherwise anyone could claim they had anything :)

best of luck to you
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I had it happen once thankfully it wasnt a large amount.
    But its a issue that needs to be fixed whatever causes it
This discussion has been closed.