test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unlimited ammo

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hello again, I'm #800 out of 1100 in que....np...because I can make new threads and new freinds on the forums.

We should have some ammo limits on torpedoes...just saying....torpedoes are very, very, very abused...I fire them even when I dont have to, cause I can. Phasers have recharge times so there is some down time...torpedoes have reload rates...but why...they should be recharge times because we "never ever run out". Torpedoes are Each...that means you have to store them. 10, 20, 30 or even 50...it will make the game more fun in the long run, trust me, I slept in a Holiday Inn last night.. If you just HAVE to HAVE unlimited torpedoes, then nerf em to maybe 500 dmg per. Then add BIGGER, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER torps that are ammo limited and cost some credits too. Why make Star Fleet or The Empire pay for a Capts over indulgences. My 2credits worth.
Have a Nice Day.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Judging from how dumbed-down they designed combat to be, this is probably the last thing they'll do.

Personally, I like this idea, but the game is obviously designed for "the masses" and not just Trek fans.
This discussion has been closed.