test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Awesome news about the queues!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
... people finds this game good enough to have at least 1000 subscribers wait in it!

I consider the game a success.

If you complain about the queue, you also admitted you like the game enough to bare it.

Give it time, server will have more capacity!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no q for me
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    right on you hit the bulls eye on that on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Agreed

/10
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I dunno I've sat in line for much worse yes the game isn't so terrible ... think about what you've waited in line for ...

Star Wars I - holy **** that sucked.
    Star Wars II -Same **** different day
    Star Wars III - You should have learned from the first two that he almost ruined the servers except that Star Wars 4,5,6 are actually decent.

Uhm - anyone with kids Harry Potter?

Uhm - Watch the red wings bring another cup home? The list keeps getting worse ...

So yeah, this isn't worse than the first 3 new star wars ... I'll put it just above there.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Game issues, and Server issues are different issues.

I think the game has potential, and it also seems they are working to make those things happen.

And having patience is always a skill I need to level a bit more, so waiting in a queue is good grinding of my patients skill.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Warhammer Online also launched with a ton of queues, wonder how its doing
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ... people finds this game good enough to have at least 1000 subscribers wait in it!

If you complain about the queue, you also admitted you like the game enough to bare it.

I agree in that the game is far more successful than the devs originally thought it would be. Im happy for it. However, if people are complaining about queues it doesnt mean they like the game enough to bare it. Hence the complaining.

Im willing to give it time. Cryptic may very well turn around and give the game the capacity it needs. I hope its sooner than later too. I really do.

Why? Because if there are a 1000 subscribers waiting to get into queue thats 1000 frustrated subscribers.

Im glad the game is getting a lot of attention, but long waits to actually get in and play is NEVER a good thing no matter how you spin it. Im sure Cryptic knows that. The game is very early in its life and hopefully we'll see improvements very soon. The most important of needed improvements being increased server capacity.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nadoka wrote:
    no q for me

I like Q. John De Lancie was great. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Sad thing is I have one hour to play today and then it is off to work. Too bad I've spent 20 minutes of that hour in que already. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We have almost all played in games with a Q but they worked not like Cryptic's :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We have almost all played in games with a Q but they worked not like Cryptic's :(

I think I que'd for WoW once.....once....and not for this long to be certain.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The queues are not a good sign imo, especially as they have just upgraded the servers. It means that they are still probably suffering with the issue that meant the servers couldn't run at full capacity.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cramoisi wrote:
    I dunno I've sat in line for much worse yes the game isn't so terrible ... think about what you've waited in line for ...

Star Wars I - holy **** that sucked.
    Star Wars II -Same **** different day
    Star Wars III - You should have learned from the first two that he almost ruined the servers except that Star Wars 4,5,6 are actually decent.

Uhm - anyone with kids Harry Potter?

Uhm - Watch the red wings bring another cup home? The list keeps getting worse ...

So yeah, this isn't worse than the first 3 new star wars ... I'll put it just above there.
    Any Tampa Bay Bucs game,on any given Sunday.Yes ,there is always a huge line.No,I do not know why.:o
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    dnarris wrote: »
    I think I que'd for WoW once.....once....and not for this long to be certain.

In WoW I never had a queue. Ever. I avoided it by always playing on low pop servers because I didnt want a queue.

I want to click on the client, and I want the game to launch. When that happens I expect to play. Right then.

Ive played several other mmos (not a lot like some) such as UO, WoW, CoH, and EvE.

This is the first time Ive had to deal with queues. Im finding I dont like it.
This discussion has been closed.