test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO help

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
does anyone know of any good STO web sites that will help with quest or show good maps with everything on them..lots of mmos have different places you can go for help like thottbot is good for wow players so where can STO players go
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://www.shadowknight.de/STO/Systemuebersicht.htm
    A list of system locations.
    Very useful.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If you read the quest dialogue, or even just take note of your then current objective and come to fully understand the galaxy map then you shouldn't ever need any kind of guides. For me, getting used to the layout of the map took the longest. There are three sectors in each sector block and they usually tell you which sector your objective is in; from there open the map and search for the sector block its in and you should find your way without much issue.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ezhno wrote: »
    If you read the quest dialogue, or even just take note of your then current objective and come to fully understand the galaxy map then you shouldn't ever need any kind of guides. For me, getting used to the layout of the map took the longest. There are three sectors in each sector block and they usually tell you which sector your objective is in; from there open the map and search for the sector block its in and you should find your way without much issue.

i want to know where some starbases with shipyards and banks are at they all don't show up on our maps..i've been to eatrh spaceport ,starbase 39, and deepspace k7, thats it i can't find any more of them...
This discussion has been closed.