test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
after 2 days of having this game ive been able to log 20 mins of gameplay. besides those 20 mins the server is either down or it up and u cant connect to the damn server. $50 for a game that u cant play is TRIBBLE! i know its a new mmo and i know to expect some glitches and some down time but after 3 days of being live and me being able to play 2 of the 3 days and only being able to log 20 mins of game play is TRIBBLE. i wont be making the same mistake w/ other cryptic products. this game is gonna go the way of star wars galaxies and all the other rushed to live server mmos that have failed.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have no problems... what problems are you having? can you create a heat ticket and post what is happenng and the ticket number?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can understand your frustration but when I remmeber other games I somethimes wasn't able to play for 1 - 2 Weeks (thx WOW & Blizzard) But in the End at one point it all started to come together.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    when i click engage it says connecting to login server then after that it says connection to login server timed out or cant connect. ive checked firewall settings router settings the whole 9 yards and no change
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sad thing is servers are up
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    when i click engage it says connecting to login server then after that it says connection to login server timed out or cant connect. ive checked firewall settings router settings the whole 9 yards and no change

Sorry bro, but there is something wrong with your windows installation then. If it says server up in the launcher, then it should work. I'd make sure you don't have something like "norton internet security" thats blocking it. I work at a computer store and you wouldn't believe the problems it causes. Your actually better off with viruses and malware than norton -- they actually behave better.

If that doesn't fix it.. get a buddy to bring his machine over to your house and see if it works for him. If it does -- just re-install windows entirely.

Good luck ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i have windows 7 wich has been working great since its release. and as for that pos norton i wouldnt put that on my comp if u paid me too. my rigg is custom. i agree ther should be no reason why i cant log on. ill try to reinstall it just to be on the safe side and we shall c what happens
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    complete uninstall and reinstalled it then patched it and still got the same prob
    :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    salsadoom wrote: »
    Sorry bro, but there is something wrong with your windows installation then. If it says server up in the launcher, then it should work. I'd make sure you don't have something like "norton internet security" thats blocking it. I work at a computer store and you wouldn't believe the problems it causes. Your actually better off with viruses and malware than norton -- they actually behave better.

If that doesn't fix it.. get a buddy to bring his machine over to your house and see if it works for him. If it does -- just re-install windows entirely.

Good luck ;)

Nope happening to me and others as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    found the problem.....proxy setting was set to us. set it to none and got right in
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Who's your ISP?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    found the problem.....proxy setting was set to us. set it to none and got right in

So, you sat here and Cryptic bashed and had a tantrum when it was something on your side that was preventing you from getting in and you can't even apologize for your behavior. NICE!
This discussion has been closed.