test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seriously BOYCOTT the game.

2»

Comments

  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lowery wrote:
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    And I an the crazy one....:confused:

    Sorry the logic of knowing what I said, with out reading what I said isn't or should I quote our favorite Vulcan
    Logic is little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad.
    --Spock in 'I, Mudd'
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ceilican wrote: »
    You can buy food, and not eat, especially when so many others don't like the taste either and have said as much. Most people seem to forget the silent majority, they are the biggest group in this game, not the people whinging and complaining, or like me, defend the game a bit, as i find there are a lot of untrue and silly comments being made.



    Given the hundreds if not thousands of posts by many others do I need to say the same thing again and again?
    I think you will find that those posts are mainly from a group of 20-30 people that are all replying to eachothers posts. And
    Reason: Read the forums. with a lot of positive posts about people liking the game


    You read the title of the thread, you read the post, and you replied. Something compelled you. Even stupidity deserves an answer, how else can the stupid learn :) (Directed at OP)

    I boycotted sanity a long time ago. Good on you, your parents must be so proud


    Happiness is an illusion. There there, take your pills now... In that case everything is an illusion... Since everything is seen in the perspective of the person viewing an event / item. Like we can both look at you and you think you look rather smart, ok really, while i think you look like a tool....Both statements are equally true, only that it is seen from two different perspectives.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tricksty wrote:
    Ceilican wrote: »
    You can buy food, and not eat, especially when so many others don't like the taste either and have said as much. Most people seem to forget the silent majority, they are the biggest group in this game, not the people whinging and complaining, or like me, defend the game a bit, as i find there are a lot of untrue and silly comments being made.



    Given the hundreds if not thousands of posts by many others do I need to say the same thing again and again?
    I think you will find that those posts are mainly from a group of 20-30 people that are all replying to eachothers posts. And
    Reason: Read the forums. with a lot of positive posts about people liking the game


    You read the title of the thread, you read the post, and you replied. Something compelled you. Even stupidity deserves an answer, how else can the stupid learn :) (Directed at OP)

    I boycotted sanity a long time ago. Good on you, your parents must be so proud


    Happiness is an illusion. There there, take your pills now... In that case everything is an illusion... Since everything is seen in the perspective of the person viewing an event / item. Like we can both look at you and you think you look rather smart, ok really, while i think you look like a tool....Both statements are equally true, only that it is seen from two different perspectives.

    hahaha thanks. Though I have to say, your efforts are in vain. There is no hope for me. All the voices in my head say as such all the time.


    Seriously though, I really want this game to be a great game. I just can't say I honestly see or have yet to see that Cryptic really put their heart into the content and or possibly not so much polishing the game but fleshing aspects of the game out more so that it at least feels some what wholesome. It just feels shallow.

    Like you said with the silent majority aspect, there is x% that will hear about the game from others that feel let down, and there are those that will not bother to post on the forum and cancel or just not bother looking into the game because they haven't heard anything good about the game. Also the ones that come to the forums, see the numerous threads with the similar theme and make a decision based on that to not sign up and or cancel.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ceilican wrote: »
    And I an the crazy one....:confused:

    Sorry the logic of knowing what I said, with out reading what I said isn't or should I quote our favorite Vulcan

    Billy Madison = movie

    Go watch it.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Albacore wrote: »
    Censorship....nice. By the way, is the server back up yet? (deja vu from an hour ago, and the hour before that)

    not censorship: http://forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?f=120&a=2
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ceilican wrote: »
    I am dead serious. Do not log in.

    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

    Why? I like the game. I'd rather play.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    korvoth wrote:
    Maybe he did but ****ing cryptic deleted it because voicing an opinion violates their policies.

    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

    Ummm... if that was true there would be a lot less posts on this forum....
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i didn't even bother to read the last page but....\
    Hey idiot the down time was announced, so get a life, go to work or something.

    If you don't like the game don't play it, i was a dedicated wow player from day 1 and they also had a lot of problems in the begining, and every week there was downtime, it is not possible to keep a server running 24/7.

    A few months ago i was sick and tired of playing wow so i canceled my account, and I did not put stuppid post on the forum to tell everybody it was a loussy game that was just my opinion, so please go play chess or something and keep the forum clean for some ussefull comments........
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ceilican wrote: »
    I am dead serious. Do not log in.

    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre

    seriously, stfu.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    khargos wrote:
    i didn't even bother to read the last page but....\
    Hey idiot the down time was announced, so get a life, go to work or something.

    If you don't like the game don't play it, i was a dedicated wow player from day 1 and they also had a lot of problems in the begining, and every week there was downtime, it is not possible to keep a server running 24/7.

    A few months ago i was sick and tired of playing wow so i canceled my account, and I did not put stuppid post on the forum to tell everybody it was a loussy game that was just my opinion, so please go play chess or something and keep the forum clean for some ussefull comments........
    thane wrote: »
    seriously, stfu.

    Wow you two are shining examples of my original comment. That and you both seriously fail reading comprehension.

    Oh and Khargos you admit as such which only strengthens my point.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just putting it out there that I'm not logging in, not because I want to boycott the game but because it has been a terrible disappointment to me.
Sign In or Register to comment.