test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where are these Federations species?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
It's ridiculous that they have the Ferengi and Klingons as character options for the Federation yet don't have Denobulans, Ktarians, or Tellarites.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ...and even worse that there are no options to make them yourself...
    ...oh wait. You can.

Guess it's time for you to get creative : )
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Denobulans aren't members of the UFP because of their research on genetic engineering.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tellarites are going to be added soon according to devs.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'd like to see more playable 'canon' species rather than endless customised made up species options. I hear Romulans and Cardassians are in the works (Yay!) but I'd also love some of the following species to be available to play (not as their own faction but as Federation, Dominion or Unaligned/Mercinary species members as appropriate): Ktarian, Breen, Vorta, Farian, Tyran, Miradorn, Tanugan, Coridan, Evora, Yridian, and Grazerite.

Also, though it's understandable for the federation as they have hundreds of member species and obviously Criptic can't make them all available to play, I think aliens should not be an option for the Klingon faction and especially for upcomming factions like the xenephobic Romulans and Cardassians, there ends up being way too many species that never appeared in any Star Trek episode or movie. I also think NPC's should always be species that have appeared in the television series and movies and not random made up ones. The game loses it's Star Trek feel because of it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I may be wrong, but under the "alien" species I thought I saw Denobulan features.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    CapnWill wrote:
    I may be wrong, but under the "alien" species I thought I saw Denobulan features.

Yeah there are.