test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions for Spawn Points

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Academy
In the encounters in the sector space ie Kling/Rom the mobs camp the spawn points and don't allow you time to live your alone.. resulting in continual destruction.. and re-spawn.. just move them away from the entrance.

Just a suggestion /shrugs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Is quite interesting when you get ambushed by three BoPs, adds a little sense of urgency although they're easy enough to beat.

Gets pretty silly when you're jumped by the Flagship and it's cruiser goon squad, not much chance in surviving that.

So being ambushed is okay, being ganked is not that much fun. Would be nice if we could keep the spawn zones (maybe about 15 to 20km) free from cruiser groups (as in more then two.)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think they are there because too many people would simply sit in the instances and let others fight for them and share in the victory.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    noblee wrote: »
    I think they are there because too many people would simply sit in the instances and let others fight for them and share in the victory.

Ive already seen bots sitting at the zone in of "defend X sector" missions, just spamming there defensive powers over and over again. Free XP while AFK. Definatly against the EULA.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    noblee wrote: »

Already had that happen to me. Some just sat at the spawn in while the rest of us did all the work.