test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS Connies Ship Bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
:(
Hello, I purchased my Star Trek Online game. Loaded it then got on line picked up where I left off. I'm curious how do I get the TOS Connie Ship? I went back to start base thinking I could get it there. No dice. Any ideals i.e. creat a newer character???

Foot Note
I purchased the STO from Best Buy to play the BETA but later decided to purchase the game from GameStop.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    :(
    Hello, I purchased my Star Trek Online game. Loaded it then got on line picked up where I left off. I'm curious how do I get the TOS Connie Ship? I went back to start base thinking I could get it there. No dice. Any ideals i.e. creat a newer character???

Foot Note
    I purchased the STO from Best Buy to play the BETA but later decided to purchase the game from GameStop.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fi

Click on the upside down arrow on the mini map, click on View C Store, click on the Specials Tab, it should be there. Click on it and claim it. OPen your inventory (I key by default). Right click on the icon in your invoentory and click equip. Go back to Sol Station to the shipyard. Talk to the guy that lets you CHANGE you ship, you'll find you Connie listed there.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Go to the C Store, which is in the drop down menu next to the radar in game. There you will find the Connie and the shuttle pet for sale for 0 credits. When you buy them they will appear in your inventory. Double click on the Connie and it will disappear from your inventory, but it will be in your list of ships back at Starbase One. Just go to the Shipard at Starbase One and switch to your new ship. The shuttle is a device you equip on whatever ship you choose. And all of your Fed characters on your account can have the Connie and shuttle.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    :) Thank you very much.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fi
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm not seeing the Connie in my C-Store, I have verified already taht I have put in the preorder code. I did this weeks ago!

I'm also missing my Tribble pets, DS9 uniforms, the phaser rifle, maybe some other things... I haven't compared all of teh C-Store stuff to my preorder codes yet.

Interesting that I have Ambassador title, and something else I can't remember atm. I don't recall seeing those listed in any of the preorders or retail game bonuses...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So I went to the C-store and requisitioned the constitution class. Then I went to the dude that lets me change starships, but there are no options for other ships. Am I missing something? At first I thought it had to do with my rank; I'm only a Lt. 5, but I saw some other people with the same rank piloting their constitution classes yesterday. When I go back to the c-store it says I have already downloaded the item...so where did it go? Any help/ideas are appreciated.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You Connie Class should show up in your inventory. You need to equip it before you can go to the dude in the ship yards to switch ships. Took me a half hour to figure it out last night. You can change the name and stuff after you get transfer to the ship.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You Connie Class should show up in your inventory. You need to equip it before you can go to the dude in the ship yards to switch ships. Took me a half hour to figure it out last night. You can change the name and stuff after you get transfer to the ship.

What he said. Took me a while...finally figured it out.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Took me close to the same amount of time to get in my C-Class.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still not showing up in C Store. Several of my items from pre-order codes aren't showing up :( Hopefully they are aware of this. Lots of broken things at launch huh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Things aren't as broken as the majority of the forum makes them out to be. Most people who complain don't even know how things work in an MMO. You need a RETAIL key, not a PRE-ORDER key.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Okay I'm at the shipyard and I hit "U" to bring up my inventory saw the connie and clicked on it. But not sure where to go from there. You all typed inventory but is there another inventory? This exactly why they should of had strat guide that shows and guides you from step one to step 10 etc.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    THeBaka wrote:
    Took me close to the same amount of time to get in my C-Class.

I do enjoy these exciting little puzzles. So satisfying.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Okay I'm at the shipyard and I hit "U" to bring up my inventory saw the connie and clicked on it. But not sure where to go from there. You all typed inventory but is there another inventory? This exactly why they should of had strat guide that shows and guides you from step one to step 10 etc.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fidelis

Right click on the Connie. A drop down window will open. Click Equip and then do to the ship yard and see some Ensign Dude and you can switch ships.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Y'all are awesome, thanks! I didn't think to look for a ship in the inventory!