test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can not enter Bhea System

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As the title says, I can't enter the system, tried first up (doing the systems alphabetically) and couldn't get in, so thought do the others and see what happens, same (cant get in) logged in and out of the game and still cant enter, however, there is an icon that says: you have a mission on this map.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I can't enter the Bhea system either. I've tried repeatedly over two real-time days, with no success.

As mentioned above, the location is marked as part of a mission I have ("Patrol Vulcan Space Sector"), but at no point does an option to enter the system ever appear.

I've already /bugged the issue in-game; just thought I'd mention it here as well. The bug's a showstopper, as it makes the Vulcan Space Sector patrol unfinishable.

Cheers,

KOS
    edited February 2010
    There is a mission you need to do before the Bhea one to unlock it. This happened to me in beta, I think its diplomatic orders but dont quote me on that!!
    edited February 2010
    I too can not get into Bhea System. Bhea system is the second system in the list of systems to patrol in the Patrol Vulcan Sector Mission. The active mission icon shows that i have a misson there but, the access system button does not come up. I also started a ticket for this mission.