test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

pre order from atari`

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey i know this mught sound like a repeat. I put out a ticket and have done everything that people have suggested. I bought my pre order from atari and have not recieved any thing . I check the c- sotre and made sure that both keys were tied to my account. I also opened a ticket. This has been very fusterating would like to know about how long will take to fix. Or if someone could look in to it....:confused:

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    chucko2010 wrote: »
    Hey i know this mught sound like a repeat. I put out a ticket and have done everything that people have suggested. I bought my pre order from atari and have not recieved any thing . I check the c- sotre and made sure that both keys were tied to my account. I also opened a ticket. This has been very fusterating would like to know about how long will take to fix. Or if someone could look in to it....:confused:

I have same problem although i did not buy from Atari, i got the game and the serial key, but key is not working when i try to register at server. now the ticked system doenst work for some reason, so i cant even get in contact with STO support.??