Install Arc

Ok, I want a mission where your crew devolves into animals

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
LOL, did anyone else just see that one on SyFy? :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There is also a Voyager episode where they they try to achieve warp 10 and the pilot evolved to what a human would be in a million years or something.
    edited February 2010
    I'm still not sure how humans would have arachnoid introns...
    edited February 2010
    LOL Yea I just saw that... :p The part where Warf spit the venom in Crusher's face made me jump... :eek:
    edited February 2010
    Mirai wrote: »
    I'm still not sure how humans would have arachnoid introns...

Does Barclay count as human?I mean he can very easily pass for an inverterbrate.;)
    edited February 2010
    Ladysniff wrote: »
    Does Barclay count as human?I mean he can very easily pass for an inverterbrate.;)

LOL, thats funny :D
    edited February 2010
    This kind of stories would be cool. For instance I'd like to see my crew becoming insane and trying to kill me on some planet. You'd have to stun them, find a few blinkings and cure them. Or you'd have to kill the creature controlling them mentally.

OK, enough daydreaming now, let's go back scanning stuff for no reason ... FFFF-missions, here I come !
    edited February 2010
    LOL, did anyone else just see that one on SyFy? :D

I was watching as I played. Not a bad suggestion for an in-game episode!

Was I seeing things or did Data actually *gulp* as Worf was breaking down the door right before they cut to a commercial???

Anyway, that was a cool thing they did for the launch. One of my favorite ones was called "Below Decks". It was deep, character-wise. Picard really shined as captain. It almost made me re-think my Kirk v. Picard standing (but I didnt - Kirk rules!)...what he did for that ensign was the sign of a true leader - something most workplaces really lack these days.
This discussion has been closed.